ZoomIt is a screen zoom and annotation tool for technical presentations that include application demonstrations. ZoomIt runs unobtrusively in the tray and activates with customizable hotkeys to zoom in on an area of the screen, move around while zoomed, and draw on the zoomed image. I wrote ZoomIt to fit my specific needs and use it in all my presentations. ZoomIt works on all versions of Windows and you can use pen input for ZoomIt drawing on tablet PCs. It is very easy to use and has simple user friendly interface.
Click on the image for large preview.
A Brief Look :
Zoomit from Microsoft Sysinternals is a nifty little screen-zooming and annotating tool for presentations. It’s free, portable, and compatible with all versions of Windows from XP up as well as Server 2003 and above. It sits in the System Tray until you activate it with customizable hot keys. You can use it to zoom in on portions of the screen, move the zoomed portion, and even draw on the screen, with or without zooming. Zoomit’s drawing mode accepts digital pen input and is compatible with tablet PCs. It includes the latest features which makes the content simple and powerful. It uses less CPU Power so your work will be done in no time. It also increases the productivity rate of users with the help of this application. The work of Zoomit is only of capturing screen and taking screenshots.
Technical Specification :
- Software Setup Name – ZoomIt
- Software Setup Size – 962 KB
- Software Setup Type – Standalone Installer
- Software Version – 4.50.00
- Compatibility – 32 bit (x86)/64 bit (x64)
- Developer/Author – SystemInternals
- Developer Homepage – click here
System Requirements :
- Operating Systems – Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10
- RAM (Memory) – 128 MB of RAM required
- Hard Drive Space – 5 MB of free space required
- Processor – Intel Pentium 3 or later
How To Install ZoomIt 4.50.00 on your PC?
- Load ZoomIt program from your disks.
- Run as administrator.
- Select the installation options.
- After it being installed click on finish.
- Then launch it to use.
Click on the button below to start downloading ZoomIt 4.50.00
Some Amazing Facts!
- Approximately £1.7 trillion worth of funds is spent online. If you ever counted the hours you were online, you would definitely freak out.
- It is expected that around 40 billion gadgets are going to be connected to the internet by 2020. That definitely does not sound good from a security point of view.
- The term “surfing” the internet was coined in 1992 by an upstate New York librarian Jean Armour Polly, aka “Net Mom.”
- Mr. Berners-Lee uploaded the first image to the internet. It is of a joke band of women from the nuclear research lab CERN.