- Convert unlimited number of PDF files simultaneously.
- Partial Conversion
- Convert a selected range of PDF pages to suit your needs.
Click on the image for large preview.
A Brief Look :
Technical Specification :
- Software Setup Name – Wondershare PDF to Word Converter
- Software Setup Size – 10.6 MB
- Software Setup Type – Standalone Installer
- Software Version – 4.1.0
- Compatibility – 32 bit (x86)/64 bit (x64)
- Developer/Author – Wondershare
- Developer Homepage – click here
System Requirements :
- Operating Systems – Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10
- RAM (Memory) – 1 GB of RAM required
- Hard Drive Space – 50 MB of free space required
- Processor – Intel Pentium 3 or later
How To Install Wondershare PDF to Word Converter 4.1.0 on your PC?
- Load Wondershare PDF to Word Converter program from your disks.
- Run as administrator.
- Select the installation options.
- After it being installed click on finish.
- Launch the program and start converting your PDFs.
Click on the button below to start downloading Wondershare PDF to Word Converter 4.1.0
Some Amazing Facts!
- Microsoft cofounders Bill Gates and Paul Allen designed the company’s first logo in under a day. The funky “O” was called the “blibbet.”
- Microsoft holds 48,313 patents, including this one for its funky futuristic “HoloLens” headset.
- In 1997, Microsoft saved Apple from almost-certain bankruptcy by making a $150 million investment. Steve Jobs announced it on stage at his first appearance as Apple CEO, to boos from the audience.
- Approximately 3.2 billion people use the internet. Out of this, 1.7 billion of internet users are Asians. In fact, it is estimated that approximately 200 billion emails and 3 billion Google search would have to wait if the internet goes down for a day.