Windows Media Player is developed by Microsoft Corporation. Windows Media Player offers new ways to store and enjoy all your music, video, pictures and recorded TV. It is very easy to use and has many reliable features which everyone appreciated. Play it, view it, and sync it to a portable device for enjoying on the go or even share with devices around your home, all from one place.
Click on the image for large preview.
A Brief Look :
Windows Media Player 11 for Windows XP offers great new ways to store and enjoy all your music, video, pictures, and recorded TV. Play it, view it, and sync it to a portable device for enjoying on the go or even share with devices around your home all from one place. Windows Media Player adds a lot of useful bells and whistles to your music and video files, succeeding in many ways as a competitor to iTunes for Windows. A tree-style file directory makes it easy to find the music you want quickly, and a simple search box gets you where you want to go immediately. A five-star rating system lets you rate your music, then organize it by rating, so it’s easy to group your favorite songs. Drag-and-drop functionality and a handy Create Playlist button take any confusion out of the process of making your own playlists. Creating the perfect mix CD is equally as easy–simply drag and drop songs into a Burn List in the right panel, then click Start Burn to finish. Ripping was reasonably fast on our test machine, and the program lets us pick our preferred bit rate and audio file type. Overall, it offers about everything that a media player should contain in a single piece.
Editors’ Review :
Windows Media Player, the multimedia player for your computer. It plays the audio and video in many formats and that’s what the thing I liked about this software. I have been using this software when I was a beginner. If you want to watch quality videos so it is a good option except you can also try GOM, VLC and many more. It has many features and functions which makes it interact up with the users. Windows Media Player plays a major role and does not disturb your background. It uses less CPU power so don’t worry about getting your battery down quickly. Rather than the pros, some cons are noticeable. Definition updates are not coming since years and old-fashioned features and interface. Overall, a good media player to listen to your favorite songs and watch your movies.
Technical Specification :
- Software Setup Name – Windows Media Player
- Software Setup Size – 26.6 MB
- Software Setup Type – Standalone Installer
- Software Version – 11
- Compatibility – 32 bit (x86)/64 bit (x64)
- Developer/Author – Microsoft Corporation
- Developer Homepage – click here
System Requirements :
- Operating Systems – Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10
- RAM (Memory) – 256 MB of RAM required
- Hard Drive Space – 50 MB of free space required
- Processor – Intel Pentium 3 or later
How To Install Windows Media Player 11 on your PC?
- Load Windows Media Player program from your disks.
- Run as administrator.
- Select the installation options.
- After it is installed click on finish.
Click on the button below to start downloading Windows Media Player 11
Some Amazing Facts!
- Since 2010, Google has been acquiring an average of one company every week.
- Google uses a web tool called foo.bar to recruit new employees based on what they search for online.
- Larry and Sergey’s private planes have runways in NASA, where no other planes are allowed to land.
- Google owns common misspellings of its own name as well, such as www.gooogle.com, www.gogle.com, and www.googlr.com.