Winamp is developed by Nullsoft. Winamp is a comprehensive video player for those who are fond of catching their videos and audios fast on their PC. Winamp supports a variety of video formats such as MP3, MP4 and so on. It has many powerful features and functions which makes the content so simple and catchy to use. It contains all the features and tools from burning to supporting different video formats.
Click on the image for large preview.
A Brief Look :
Winamp is a comprehensive video player for those who are fond of catching their videos and audios fast on their PC. It can help you in many ways like it supports iPod/music-player syncing. Artist bio information and videos are built in. Sleek new interface, but still skinnable. Desktop song alerts. Enhanced audio/video playback support. Support for new online services and plug-ins. It includes many features which make the content powerful. It uses less CPU Power so your work will be done in no time. It also increases the productivity rate of users with the help of this application. The new Winamp brings the features and services needed to make it competitive with modern desktop players but retains enough familiarity to lure back users who may have left it behind. Overall, it is a good application for the people who are interested in watching their favorite stuff without any disturbance.
Editors’ Review :
Winamp, one of the best media player of all the time. You can play files that are on your PC or another computer on your local network, or you can stream from a website. Winamp is available for Windows, MacOS, Linux, Android, and iOS. Winamp serves you with many features and the pros. It is a full string free application. The free application still gets the funds with ads and collecting user data but Winamp does not. This is a non-profit organization which runs with the donations of the people. This is the main thing which I loved the most. The application is fully customizable and you can navigate in the way you want such as changing themes, colors. You can also adjust technical aspects of decoding a media file, tweak how subtitles are displayed, and change all your keyboard shortcuts. And if your settings get messed up, you can reset them at any time. It also provides you with extended help and support forums. The application is something that “it just works perfectly”. Rather with many pros, it has some noticeable cons such as that it does not have the ability to play Blu-ray movies and no updates will be coming because the company has stopped developing the application. Overall, a good application to worth checking out once a time.
Technical Specification :
- Software Setup Name – Winamp
- Software Setup Size – 11.9 MB
- Software Setup Type – Standalone Installer
- Software Version – 5.666 Build 3516
- Compatibility – 32 bit (x86)/64 bit (x64)
- Developer/Author – Nullsoft
- Developer Homepage – click here
System Requirements :
- Operating Systems – Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10
- RAM (Memory) – 512 MB of RAM required
- Hard Drive Space – 50 MB of free space required
- Processor – Intel Pentium 3 or later
How To Install Winamp 5.666 Build 3516 on your PC?
- Load Winamp program from your disks.
- Run as administrator.
- Complete the registration information.
- Select the installation options.
- After it is installed click on finish.
Click on the button below to start downloading Winamp 5.666 Build 3516
Some Amazing Facts!
- The first ever Google Doodle was a Burning Man stick figure that came out on August 30, 1998.
- Larry and Sergey’s private planes have runways in NASA, where no other planes are allowed to land.
- Google owns common misspellings of its own name as well, such as www.gooogle.com, www.gogle.com, and www.googlr.com.
- The first Google computer storage was built with Legos.