Webinaria is a software solution that can be used in order to record the screen and web camera feed with ease, as well as edit the resulted items. It is very easy to use and has powerful features and functions which the user will appreciate.
- create Flash (AVI to FLV) recordings of your desktop
- record voice commentary or with your presentation or demo
- save/edit your recordings to add voice, webcam or text
Click on the image for large preview.
A Brief Look :
This tiny utility lets you create demo videos that capture what’s happening on your PC screen. It can record the entire screen, a window, or any part of the screen. The recording area also can follow the cursor. It has got improved and with many bug fixes which helps it to run in with ease. It includes the latest features which make the content simple and powerful. It uses less CPU Power so your work will be done in no time. It also increases the productivity rate of users with the help of this application. The program offers several features to make the demonstrations clearer. For example, it highlights mouse-click areas with colored circles and adds sounds on keystrokes and clicks. You can switch off the cursor or change its shape. The handy interface lets you configure hotkeys to start and stop recording. In our tests, Webinaria Gold didn’t slow down the PC performance very much, even when capturing the entire screen. Overall, it is a good application to capture your screen with ease.
Editors’ Review :
A simple to use application for to record your screen playtime and also for the screenshots. Webinaria does the work all for you at a single piece of mini software. It has basic buttons too easy to do of the capture of the screen and record it. I loved this application very much because of it’s easy to use interface and look. You don’t need any rocket science to test or run and operate this application. It comes up with many better features which makes the user interacted with it. Overall, a good application for the beginners to capture and record the videos.
Technical Specification :
- Software Setup Name – Webinaria
- Software Setup Size – 3.15 MB
- Software Setup Type – Standalone Installer
- Software Version – 2.0
- Compatibility – 32 bit (x86)/64 bit (x64)
- Developer/Author – Chris Charlwood
- Developer Homepage – click here
System Requirements :
- Operating Systems – Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10
- RAM (Memory) – 256 MB of RAM required
- Hard Drive Space – 15 MB of free space required
- Processor – Intel Pentium 3 or later
How To Install Webinaria 2.0 on your PC?
- Load Webinaria program from your disks.
- Run as administrator.
- Select the installation options.
- After it is installed click on finish.
- Launch the program to run it.
Click on the button below to start downloading Webinaria 2.0
Some Amazing Facts!
- The very first Apple logo featured Sir Isaac Newton sitting underneath a tree, with an apple about to hit his head.
- Alaska is the only state in America that can be typed on one row of a traditional English QWERTY keyboard.
- About 1 out of 8 married couples actually met each other on the Internet.
- Tech companies often test new products in New Zealand. The reasons for this? The country is diverse, its residents speak English, and if a product is a flop, news doesn’t spread as fast because it is relatively isolated.