WaveShop is developed by Chris Korda. WaveShop provides you with an open-source alternative to complex audio editing packages, offering an extended range of tools that work together to enhance your sounds and mixes. The main distinctive feature of WaveShop that makes it stand out from the crowd is the possibility to patch file segments without affecting the rest of the song, which remains untouched.
- Very fast: all processing is done in memory
- 64-bit version can edit files exceeding 2GB
- Supports most file formats including AAC/MP4, MP3, FLAC and Ogg/Vorbis
- Clipboard: Copy/Cut/Paste/Insert/Delete
- Unlimited undo
- Normalize and/or fix DC offset
- Amplify (boost/attenuate)
- Fade in/out/custom, linear or logarithmic
- Peak statistics And Bit More
Click on the image for large preview.
A Brief Look :
This audio editing software is a full-featured professional audio and music editor for Windows and Mac. It lets you record and edit music, voice and other audio recordings. It has got improved and with many bug fixes which helps it to run in with ease. It includes the latest features which make the content simple and powerful. It uses less CPU Power so your work will be done in no time. It also increases the productivity rate of users with the help of this application. Now edit and compose your own song with the help of WaveShop. Overall, a good application to be must try out by a beginner.
Editors’ Review :
WaveShop is a set of a program which is specially built to edit and compose your own audio with the help of powerful and simple tools. WaveShop has many pros in it. WaveShop not only provides an easy-to-use interface that even a novice audio editor will feel comfortable using, but it also has a large toolset to accomplish a variety of audio editing jobs. WaveShop is also compatible with a multitude of audio files and can convert those files to a wide variety of audio formats. WaveShop manages to accept almost all the formats of audio available, and it only weighs about 1 MB which is amazing, because it’s portable and easy to install. It has a couple of effects for those who are looking for effects like reverb, echo and more… and these are pretty good, it has a really decent sound recorder and editor environment. I don’t know how but they managed to create a nice User Interface for the software. Rather than the pros, some cons are noticeable. WaveShop is not built for the professionals and pro users will also expect more from this application. Overall, a light-weight and powerful audio editor which will make your audio editing skills fantastic to pro level.
Technical Specification :
- Software Setup Name – WaveShop
- Software Setup Size – 3.2 MB
- Software Setup Type – Standalone Installer
- Software Version – 184.108.40.206
- Compatibility – 32 bit (x86)/64 bit (x64)
- Developer/Author – Chris Korda
- Developer Homepage – click here
System Requirements :
- Operating Systems – Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10
- RAM (Memory) – 256 MB of RAM required
- Hard Drive Space – 15 MB of free space required
- Processor – Intel Pentium 3 or later
How To Install WaveShop 220.127.116.11 on your PC?
- Load WaveShop program from your disks.
- Run as administrator.
- Select the installation options.
- After it is installed click on finish.
- Then Launch the program to run it.
Click on the button below to start downloading WaveShop 18.104.22.168
Some Amazing Facts!
- One of the first Computer Science Ph.D.’s was earned by a nun.
- If you find a security bug in Facebook’s code, they are willing to pay big money (like $500 and upwards) for you to tell them about it.
- In the tech world, November 30th is known as “Computer Security Day.”
- On eBay, there is an average of $680 worth of transactions every second.