Wavepad is developed by NCH Software. Wavepad is a feature packed music editing application that has a standard interface with simple and easy to understand functions. Wavepad allows you to create and edit music and other audio files in lots of different ways. The application allows you to duplicate sections of recordings and add echo, amplification, noise reduction and other effects to your music.
- Sound editing functions include cut, copy, paste, delete, insert, silence, auto-trim, compression, pitch shifting and more
- Audio effects include amplifying, normalize, equalizer, envelope, reverb, echo, reverse and many more
- Supports almost all audio and music file formats including mp3, wav, vox, gsm, wma, au, aif, flac, real audio, ogg, aac, m4a, mid, amr, and many
- Batch processing allows you to apply effects and/or convert thousands of files as a single function
Click on the image for large preview.
A Brief Look :
This audio editing software is a full-featured professional audio and music editor for Windows and Mac. It lets you record and edit music, voice and other audio recordings. It has got improved and with many bug fixes which helps it to run in with ease. It includes the latest features which make the content simple and powerful. It uses less CPU Power so your work will be done in no time. It also increases the productivity rate of users with the help of this application. Now edit and compose your own song with the help of Wavepad.
Editors’ Review :
Wavepad is a set of a program which is specially built to edit and compose your own audio with the help of powerful and simple tools. Wavepad has many pros in it. WavePad not only provides an easy-to-use interface that even a novice audio editor will feel comfortable using, but it also has a large toolset to accomplish a variety of audio editing jobs. WavePad is also compatible with a multitude of audio files and can convert those files to a wide variety of audio formats. WavePad manages to accept almost all the formats of audio available, and it only weighs about 1 MB which is amazing, because it’s portable and easy to install. It has a couple of effects for those who are looking for effects like reverb, echo and more… and these are pretty good, it has a really decent sound recorder and editor environment. I don’t know how but they managed to create a nice User Interface for the software. Rather than the pros, some cons are noticeable. WavePad is not built for the professionals and pro users will also expect more from this application. Overall, a light-weight and powerful audio editor which will make your audio editing skills fantastic to pro level.
Technical Specification :
- Software Setup Name – Wavepad
- Software Setup Size – 1.26 MB
- Software Setup Type – Standalone Installer
- Software Version – 8.04
- Compatibility – 32 bit (x86)/64 bit (x64)
- Developer/Author – NCH Software
- Developer Homepage – click here
System Requirements :
- Operating Systems – Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10
- RAM (Memory) – 256 MB of RAM required
- Hard Drive Space – 20 MB of free space required
- Processor – Intel Pentium 3 or later
How To Install Wavepad 8.04 on your PC?
- Load Wavepad program from your disks.
- Run as administrator.
- Select the installation options.
- After it is installed click on finish.
- Then Launch the program to run it.
Click on the button below to start downloading Wavepad 8.04
Some Amazing Facts!
- One of the first Computer Science Ph.D.’s was earned by a nun.
- If you find a security bug in Facebook’s code, they are willing to pay big money (like $500 and upwards) for you to tell them about it.
- In the tech world, November 30th is known as “Computer Security Day.”
- On eBay, there is an average of $680 worth of transactions every second.