VMware Workstation Pro and VMware Workstation Player are the industry standard for running multiple operating systems as virtual machines on a single PC. Thousands of IT professionals, developers and businesses use Workstation Pro and Workstation Player to be more agile, more productive and more secure every day. With over 15 years of virtualization leadership, millions of satisfied customers, and more than 50 awards, VMware provides the most stable and secure desktop virtualization platform in the industry. Workstation products allows users to run multiple operating systems including Linux, Windows and more, as virtual machines on a single PC. Users can replicate server, desktop and tablet environments on a virtual machine, to run applications simultaneously across operating systems without rebooting. Workstation also provides an isolated and safe environment to evaluate new operating systems like Windows 10 and test software applications, patches and reference architectures.
Click on the image for large preview.
A Brief Look :
VMware Workstation lets users run multiple operating systems on one computer. Do you have to run Windows for work but prefer Linux for pleasure? Not a problem! VMware Workstation Free. Downloadable pre configured VMs available for several OSs and applications. Extremely easy to use. The free VMware Workstation brings many of the benefits of virtual machines to the average user. It can’t create VMs and doesn’t include the most advanced features. But it lets the user run alternate operating systems or configurations with ease, even those created using non-VMware products. So you should try it.
Technical Specification :
- Software Setup Name – VMware Workstation Pro
- Software Setup Size – 465 MB
- Software Setup Type – Standalone Installer
- Software Version – 14.1.0 Build 7370693
- Compatibility – 32 bit (x86)/64 bit (x64)
- Developer/Author – VMware
- Developer Homepage – click here
System Requirements :
- Operating Systems – Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10
- RAM (Memory) – 512 MB of RAM required
- Hard Drive Space – 1 GB of free space required
- Processor – Intel Pentium 3 or Later
How To Install VMware Workstation Pro 14.1.0 Build 7370693 on your PC?
- Load VMware Workstation Pro Program from your Disks.
- Run as administrator.
- Select the installation options.
- After it being installed click on finish.
- Launch the program and run it.
Click on the button below to start downloading VMware Workstation Pro 14.1.0 Build 7370693
Some Amazing Facts!
- In Mexico City, there are special bins that offer free wifi to people who properly dispose of their dog poop.
- There used to be fake Apple stores in China. They were so fake, in fact, that even the staff were convinced they were working for Apple.
- Carrier pigeons beat internet upload speed as late as in 2010. They actually sent pigeons over with USB sticks the same time they started uploading a video over broadband. The pigeons won.
- Time Magazine named the computer the “Man of the Year” in 1982.