VMware Workstation Pro are the industry standard for running multiple operating systems as virtual machines on a single PC. Thousands of IT professionals, developers and businesses use Workstation Pro and Workstation Player to be more agile, more productive and more secure every day. VMware provides the most stable and secure desktop virtualization platform in the industry. VMware Workstation is a handy tool which will let your virtual machines like windows and Linux. This application has been specially developed for the IT experts and software developers who are in need of advanced and reliable virtualization tool. The application also has the ability to drag and drop virtual machines from PC to the cloud. It has got so many powerful features which make the user appreciate.
- Powerful Desktop Virtualization
- Dev and Test Capabilities for any Platform
- Locally Controlled Corporate Desktops
Click on the image for large preview.
A Brief Look :
VMware Player lets users run multiple operating systems on one computer. Do you have to run Windows for work but prefer Linux for pleasure? Not a problem! VMware Player Free. Runs virtual machines created by VMware Workstation or other VM products. Downloadable preconfigured VMs available for several OSs and applications. Extremely easy to use. The free VMware Player brings many of the benefits of virtual machines to the average user. It can’t create VMs and doesn’t include the most advanced features of the $189 VMware Workstation. But it lets the user run alternate operating systems or configurations with ease, even those created using non-VMware products. So you should try it.
Technical Specification :
- Software Setup Name – VMware Player
- Software Setup Size – 90.6 MB
- Software Setup Type – Standalone Installer
- Software Version – 14.1.0 Build 7370693
- Compatibility – 32 bit (x86)/64 bit (x64)
- Developer/Author – VMware Inc.
- Developer Homepage – click here
System Requirements :
- Operating Systems – Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10
- RAM (Memory) – 1 GB of RAM required
- Hard Drive Space – 2 GB of free space required
- Processor – Intel Pentium 3 or later
How To Install VMware Player 14.1.0 Build 7370693 on your PC?
- Load VMware Player program from your disks.
- Run as administrator.
- Complete the registration information.
- Select the installation options.
- After it being installed click on finish.
Click on the button below to start downloading VMware Player 14.1.0 Build 7370693
Some Amazing Facts!
- There are 6.8 billion people on the planet and 4 billion of them use a mobile phone. Only 3.5 billion of them use a toothbrush.
- Hewlett Packard, Microsoft, as well as Apple have one not so obvious thing in common – they were all started in a garage.
- Twenty-five percent of Americans use only a mobile device to use the Internet.
- Every minute, 100 hours of video are uploaded on YouTube by individual users.