VLC Media Player is developed by VideoLAN.org. VLC Media Player is the most popular and robust multi-format, free media player available. VLC Media Player quickly became very popular with it’s versatile multi-format playback capabilities. It is very easy to use and has powerful features which make the content so simple and catchy to use.
- Plays Files, Discs, Webcams, Devices and Streams.
- Fast – Hardware Decoding
- Plays all formats
- Advanced control
- Advanced formats
Click on the image for large preview.
A Brief Look :
VLC Media Player isn’t just an app. It’s a life-saver. Are you trying to open a video that’s in a format your Windows or Mac machine doesn’t support? VLC. Do you need to listen to music in a long-forgotten format but don’t have a player that supports anything but MP3 and AAC? VLC. Do you need a decent DVD player for Windows? VLC. Do you need… you get the idea. VLC Media Player has excellent tools for tweaking video and audio playback, it can play formats nobody’s mentioned for years, it’s blazingly fast and it does everything without spyware, ads or anything else unnecessary. It has got improved and with many bug fixes which helps it to run in with ease. It includes the latest features which make the content simple and powerful. It uses less CPU Power so your work will be done in no time. It also increases the productivity rate of users with the help of this application. Its standard interface isn’t as stylish as some media players and doesn’t make tagging as simple as some other tools (specifically MusicBee), but VLC is superb and easily good enough to become your main media player for both audio and video.
Editors’ Review :
VLC Media Player is a free application for watching your videos and music, and you’re all the stuff at all. You can play the videos which are on your computer or another computer on your local network, or you can also stream it from the website. VLC Media Player is available for all the platforms including Windows, Linux, and MAC. VLC is hugely popular among the users for its ease and the simplicity of the use. Let’s look at some key characteristics of VLC Media Player.
Free: The one most important key feature of this application is that it is completely free to use with no limitations on its features. Free apps frequently fund their development through ads or by extracting user data but in case of VLC, you don’t need to worry. VLC runs on the donations from corporations, or the individuals.
Highly Customizable: VLC Media Player is highly customizable with better customizing options. When you will go ‘Full Screen’. VLC will minimize the maximum number of the options you see. But you can change all this from the toolbars editor. You can also make keyboard shortcuts to navigate your controls from the keyboard only. If you are all settings get messed up, so, fortunately, there is a reset option available.
Plenty of File Formats: VLC Media Player comes up with plenty of playing file formats with the great support of the playing it.
Cannot play Blu-Ray files: The one problem with VLC is that it does not support for playing the Blu-Ray files.
Overall, VLC Media Player is a needy software for your computer for getting the best experience without burning your pockets.
Technical Specification :
- Software Setup Name – VLC Media Player
- Software Setup Size – 38.4 MB
- Software Setup Type – Standalone Installer
- Software Version – 3.0.2
- Compatibility – 64 bit (x64)
- Developer/Author – VideoLAN.org
- Developer Homepage – click here
System Requirements :
- Operating Systems – Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10
- RAM (Memory) – 1 GB of RAM required
- Hard Drive Space – 50 MB of free space required
- Processor – Intel Pentium 3 or later
How To Install VLC Media Player 3.0.2 on your PC?
- Load VLC Media Player program from your disks.
- Run as administrator.
- Select the installation options.
- After it being installed click on finish.
- Launch the program and run it.
Click on the button below to start downloading VLC Media Player 3.0.2
Some Amazing Facts!
- Ninety percent of text messages are read within three minutes of being delivered.
- Thirty million individuals watch television programming from their mobile phones.
- The average 21 year old has spent 5,000 hours playing video games, sent 250,000 emails, instant messages, and text messages, and has spent 10,000 hours on a mobile phone alone.
- The first personal computer was created by Berkeley Enterprises. Affectionately referred to as Simon, it sold for a pricey $300 in 1950.