Skype is software that enables you to make free calls anywhere in the world. Skype uses P2P (peer-to-peer) technology to connect you with other users. It offers several features, including SkypeOut calling from Skype to regular and mobile phones worldwide, conference calling, and secure file transferring. You can also now share your screen with other users. It provides high video and audio quality, and secure the calls with end-to-end encryption. It is very easy to use and has powerful features and functions which makes the user appreciated.
- Make free calls to anyone else on Skype, anywhere in the world.
- Chat with up to 100 people in group chats.
- Conference call with up to four people for free.
- Call ordinary phones with SkypeOut.
- Superior sound quality.
- Works with all firewall, NAT and routers, nothing to configure.
Click on the image for large preview.
A Brief Look :
Skype is the department store of communication software. It is used for connecting with friends and families without the disturbance of anything. It has got improved and with many bug fixes which helps it to run in with ease. It includes the latest features which makes the content simple and powerful. It uses less CPU Power so your work will be done in no time. It also increases the productivity rate of users with the help of this application. It has Good full screen video quality. Clear sound. Simple interface. Calling to regular phones. Works in background. Skype is the best VoIP and video-calling service around, but this Windows 8 version lacks a few extras found in other more established software clients for the service. Overall, the best application for communicating to people.
Technical Specification :
- Software Setup Name – Skype
- Software Setup Size – 56.4 MB
- Software Setup Type – Standalone Installer
- Software Version – 22.214.171.124
- Compatibility – 32 bit (x86)/64 bit (x64)
- Developer/Author – Skype
- Developer Homepage – click here
System Requirements :
- Operating Systems – Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10
- RAM (Memory) – 1 GB of RAM required
- Hard Drive Space – 50 MB of free space required
- Processor – Intel Pentium 3 or later
How To Install Skype 126.96.36.199 on your PC?
- Load Skype program from your disks.
- Run as administrator.
- Select the installation options.
- After it being installed click on finish.
- Launch the application and start communicating in seconds.
Click on the button below to start downloading Skype 188.8.131.52
Some Amazing Facts!
- On average, technology users carry 2.9 devices on them at all times.
- There are 350 million Snapchat messages sent every day.
- The name ‘Google’ is actually derived from the mathematical term ‘googol’ which is basically 1 with a 100 zeros following it.
- Co-founders Larry Page and Sergey Brin originally named Google ‘Backrub’