Skype is software that enables you to make free calls anywhere in the world. Skype uses P2P (peer-to-peer) technology to connect you with other users. It offers several features, including SkypeOut calling from Skype to regular and mobile phones worldwide, conference calling, and secure file transferring. You can also now share your screen with other users. Skype calls focus on video and audio quality, and secure the calls with end-to-end encryption.
- Make free calls to anyone else on Skype, anywhere in the world.
- Chat with up to 100 people in group chats.
- Conference call with up to four people for free.
- Call ordinary phones with SkypeOut.
- Superior sound quality.
- Works with all firewall, NAT, and routers, nothing to configure.
- Tons of Emojis and Emoticons
- Lots of sharing options
Click on the image for large preview.
A Brief Look :
Here is a brief look of Skype is mentioned. With Skype, Make free international calls – and free local calls – any time. Skype to Skype calls are always free, so go ahead, call your best friend to make weekend plans or touch base with a client on the other side of the world. With internet calling feature, you can reach out any time – and talk as long as you like. Start making free internet calls with Skype to Skype calling. Say hello, even if your friends and family aren’t on Skype. Get affordable international calling to mobiles and landlines anytime – day or night. It’s amazing how little it costs to call people on the other side of the world, or just across town. With low domestic and international calling rates, and no peak times, you can talk to those who matter most, whenever you want. Pay for calls to mobile and landline numbers with Skype Credit or, if you call international numbers regularly, you could save even more with a subscription. Make free group calls with Skype. Whether you want to share big news with your family or need to work closely with a team of colleagues, with Skype group calling, including conference calling and group chats, you can host a group video chat or conference call for up to 25 people. Never miss a call thanks to call forwarding. Get your calls forwarded to any phone at low per minute rates and pay with Skype Credit or cover the cost with a subscription. Share a free video call with anyone who also has Skype and a webcam or compatible smartphone. Make your Skype chats more fun, personal, and expressive than ever with brand new Skype emoticons and Mojis. Mojis are short clips from your favorite movies and TV shows that you can put directly into a Skype chat. Sending a Moji is as easy as tapping the emoticon button. Browse by movie or by expression, preview the Moji, and drop it in the chat to do the talking for you. Connect face to face, even when you’re miles apart. With a video message from Skype, you can share any bit of your day with a friend – and they don’t even have to be online or available. No matter where you are, your friends are at your fingertips with instant messaging on Skype. Send text messages directly from Skype. Discover a quick, simple way to connect via SMS online (text messaging) anytime, anywhere with Skype. It’s especially a great value for texting abroad. Whether you need to send large files to multiple contacts during a voice, video, or group call or you want to send a small document to someone in an instant message, it’s all up to you.
Skype is an application which lets you make free video and audio calls, instant messaging, many sharing options, chatting with your besties and to call any phone or landline at affordable rates. There is a lot which you can do with this powerful and simple to use application.
Many Features: Skype comes up with many features to make your communication in the best possible ways. Skype has provided us with all communication types from face-to-face communication, chatting, sharing, managing, importing, voice messages, face integration messages, and many more. Skype provides with the complete feature to drive off your connection at the best.
Free To Use: Skype is free to use and it provides you with complete connecting features which the other alternatives offer for the paid version. Skype also has many features which are accessible on the paid version for certain rates.
Connection Problems: Skype needs a high-speed Internet connection for making the video calls at the best possible level. Skype performs poor at a low-speed connection with poor video quality and takes time to send messages.
Overall, Skype can be said as the department of the communication, as it provides you with the best facilities at free.
Technical Specification :
- Software Setup Name – Skype
- Software Setup Size – 57.9 MB
- Software Setup Type – Standalone Installer
- Software Version – 126.96.36.199
- Compatibility – 32 bit (x86)/64 bit (x64)
- Developer/Author – Skype
- Developer Homepage – click here
System Requirements :
- Operating Systems – Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- RAM (Memory) – 512 MB of RAM required
- Hard Drive Space – 450 MB of free space required
- Processor – 1 GHz or Faster Processor
How To Install Skype 188.8.131.52 on your PC?
- Load Skype program from your disks.
- Run as administrator.
- Select the installation options.
- After it is installed click on finish.
- Launch the application and start it.
Click on the button below to start downloading Skype 184.108.40.206
Some Amazing Facts!
- On average, technology users carry 2.9 devices on them at all times.
- There are 350 million Snapchat messages sent every day.
- The name ‘Google’ is actually derived from the mathematical term ‘googol’ which is basically 1 with a 100 zeros following it.
- Co-founders Larry Page and Sergey Brin originally named Google ‘Backrub’