Real Alternative Player is developed by Codecs Guide. Real Alternative allows you to play the RealMedia files (.ra .ram) without having to install the full version of RealPlayer. It is really a good application which is easy to use and easy to handle. Its content is simple to understand and all Real Alternative formats are supported and real Media content which is embedded in web pages.
Click on the image for large preview.
A Brief Look :
Real Alternative is the most reliable option for playing songs and movies instead of RealPlayer. The Application has got improved interface and has great features and functions which makes the content catchy and very simple to use with ease. Real Alternative is a very good application for playing your favourite stuff. Real Alternative uses very low CPU power and it is very helpful for the users. I’ve been using Real Alternative for years. It works well and is 100% transparent–that is, it doesn’t bug you about anything, ever. It just registers itself as a DirectShow filter (Microsoft-speak for a codec) and with your browsers, then decodes virtually any Real Media file ever created. It’s good enough that I haven’t even considered installing RealPlayer in years.
Technical Specification :
- Software Setup Name – Real Alternative
- Software Setup Size – 5.2 MB
- Software Setup Type – Standalone Installer
- Software Version – 2.02
- Compatibility – 32 bit (x86)/64 bit (x64)
- Developer/Author – Codecs Guide
- Developer Homepage – click here
System Requirements :
- Operating Systems – Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10
- RAM (Memory) – 512 MB of RAM required
- Hard Drive Space – 20 MB of free space required
- Processor – Intel Pentium 3 or later
How To Install Real Alternative 2.02 on your PC?
- Load Real Alternative program from your disks.
- Run as administrator.
- Select the installation options.
- After it being installed click on finish.
- Launch the application and start your play.
Click on the button below to start downloading Real Alternative 2.02
Some Amazing Facts!
- The man known as the Father of Information Theory, Claude Shannon, invented the digital circuit – the foundation of the magic that provides us all access to the Internet today – during his master’s degree program, when he was just 21 years old.
- IBM announced world’s first 1 GB hard drive in 1980. The price was of $40,000!
- Samsung created first ever fighter jet KF-16 of South Korea.
- Formerly the Android Operating System wasn’t created for the smartphone market; it was actually designed as a digital camera platform.