Real Alternative Player is developed by Codecs Guide. Real Alternative allows you to play the RealMedia files (.ra .ram) without having to install the full version of RealPlayer. It is really a good application which is easy to use and easy to handle. Its content is simple to understand and all Real Alternative formats are supported and real Media content which is embedded in web pages.
Click on the image for large preview.
A Brief Look :
Real Alternative is the most reliable option for playing songs and movies instead of RealPlayer. The Application has got improved interface and has great features and functions which makes the content catchy and very simple to use with ease. Real Alternative is a very good application for playing your favorite stuff. Real Alternative uses very low CPU power and it is very helpful for the users. I’ve been using Real Alternative for years. It works well and is 100% transparent–that is, it doesn’t bug you about anything, ever. It just registers itself as a DirectShow filter (Microsoft-speak for a codec) and with your browsers, then decodes virtually any Real Media file ever created. It’s good enough that I haven’t even considered installing RealPlayer in years.
Editors’ Review :
Some codec packs are far from being friendly with computers, as they tend to slow down Windows, break down multimedia files and make the whole movie watching experience a nuisance. This is why an efficient software has to be chosen, one that does exactly what it is supposed to without additional and unnecessary features. Real Alternative is an application which will you love it to solve out this all problems which I mentioned. The application is a simple piece of tools which tends to solve your all problems and making your experience of watching movies very good. The application comes with many pros in it. The application is friendly with the computer resources and functions accurate in the high settings. Installing it is quite easy unless one is an expert who really enjoys toying around with the advanced settings. It has numerous advanced customization options but novices are advised not to spend too much time on this section, as they might erroneously modify some options and break the entire process. The one feature which I like about this application is that the control panel and interface are very well organized which helps to view and sort all the features properly. The installation process is also very simple and fast in no time. With many pros, the application has some noticeable cons. While watching movies the application lags sometimes but still this is the best. Overall, Real Alternative should be the first on everyone’s list when it comes to codec packages. It is light, freeware, easy to use and gets along perfectly even with slower computers and it is worth worthy to try if you are fascinated by watching movies.
Technical Specification :
- Software Setup Name – Real Alternative
- Software Setup Size – 5.2 MB
- Software Setup Type – Standalone Installer
- Software Version – 2.02
- Compatibility – 32 bit (x86)/64 bit (x64)
- Developer/Author – Codecs Guide
- Developer Homepage – click here
System Requirements :
- Operating Systems – Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10
- RAM (Memory) – 512 MB of RAM required
- Hard Drive Space – 20 MB of free space required
- Processor – Intel Pentium 3 or later
How To Install Real Alternative 2.02 on your PC?
- Load Real Alternative program from your disks.
- Run as administrator.
- Select the installation options.
- After it is installed click on finish.
- Launch the application and start your play.
Click on the button below to start downloading Real Alternative 2.02
Some Amazing Facts!
- The man known as the Father of Information Theory, Claude Shannon, invented the digital circuit – the foundation of the magic that provides us all access to the Internet today – during his master’s degree program, when he was just 21 years old.
- IBM announced world’s first 1 GB hard drive in 1980. The price was of $40,000!
- Samsung created first ever fighter jet KF-16 of South Korea.
- Formerly the Android Operating System wasn’t created for the smartphone market; it was actually designed as a digital camera platform.