QuickTime Lite is developed by Free-Codecs Team. QuickTime Lite is a trimmed down version of QuickTime that contains only the essential components needed for playing QuickTime content that is embedded in web pages. QuickTime Alternative is exactly what you need when you just want to play QuickTime formats without using other third-party software and installing other pro QuickTime programs such as media players or picture viewers. In conclusion, this small-sized virtual item is a simple and fast solution for those who want to play QuickTime formats like MOV, QT or 3GP hassle-free and without deploying on their computer’s software they are not otherwise interested in. It is easy to use for the newbies and easy to install. It does not require background process and it is free to use.
Click on the image for large preview.
A Brief Look :
QuickTime Lite known as QT Lite is a video player application which is used to play the movies and songs in it. It has an improved interface with many features to support with devices. It uses less CPU Power and allows you to do more a lot. The application makes it easy to play your favorite stuff easily and fastly. Overall, a good application to play your stuff and you should give a chance to it because it is worth giving software.
Editors’ Review :
QuickTime Lite Standard offers plenty of ways to enjoy your favorite tunes, but its default layout isn’t very easy on the eyes. Luckily, you can customize that and just about every other inch of this powerful music player. That, combined with the built-in streaming radio and other nifty features, make it one of the best free media players on the market. I loved this application. The one thing which I like the most is that the tool is offering tons of features to the users in a single packet. The application has many pros in it. It has neat features like tabbed playlists and a party mode that make it easy to play your music, however, you want. In addition to collecting music already on your computer, QuickTime Lite Standard will search for music on any connected drives. It supports most streaming radio, as well. The program has an active community of coders and tinkerers behind it that have made lots of custom skins and tweaks you can add to the player. That’s handy because the program, itself, looks a little bland. Besides many pros, the application has some noticeable con. The installation of this application took a long time and several agreements have to be tick off which makes the user bothered. The second is that the default look isn’t very easy on the eyes but don’t worry you can customize your own. Overall, a very good application and it’s housing one of the best media players we’ve tried and you can easily change the looks to suit your preferences. QuickTime Lite is worth worthy to try it once.
Technical Specification :
- Software Setup Name – QuickTime Lite
- Software Setup Size – 17.3 MB
- Software Setup Type – Standalone Installer
- Software Version – 4.1.0
- Compatibility – 32 bit (x86)/64 bit (x64)
- Developer/Author – Free-Codecs Team
- Developer Homepage – click here
System Requirements :
- Operating Systems – Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10
- RAM (Memory) – 512 MB of RAM required
- Hard Drive Space – 90 MB of free space required
- Processor – Intel Pentium 3 or later
How To Install QuickTime Lite 4.1.0 on your PC?
- Load QuickTime Lite program from your disks.
- Run as administrator.
- Select the installation options.
- After it is installed click on finish.
- Launch the program and start it.
Click on the button below to start downloading QuickTime Lite 4.1.0
Some Amazing Facts!
- 500 copies of Windows XP are still being used. It was officially released back in 2001 and support for XP ended in 2014.
- If someone finds a security bug in Facebook’s code than Facebook is willing to pay big bucks (like $500 or more) to you to tell them about it.
- Amazon.com was earlier known as Cadara.com
- PayPal, with its original business model, was voted top ten worst business ideas in 1999. As of 2016, they are of the US $10.84 billion business.