- Convert or compress video files within minutes
- Universal video converter supporting all popular formats
- Batch video conversion to convert multiple videos at once
Click on the image for large preview.
A Brief Look :
Editors’ Review :
Prism Video File Converter Free is a capable, easy-to-use tool that can convert videos between most formats, including some uncommon ones, one by one or in batches. A clean, efficient user interface avoids the garish backgrounds and “styling” common to freeware video converters. Recent updates include FLV encoding and preview conversion output. I loved using this application very much. The one thing which I liked the most is that the features are very well organized to seek up to the users and also it’s user interface is very good and also feels good to our eyes. The application has many pros in it. Prism’s long Output format menu supports many specific devices as well as more than 30 file types, including less-common but increasingly popular formats like MKV and OGG, and even WAV and MP3 audio files. Prism can also extract and convert files directly from DVDs. Proper help and support are available to the users by FAQs and Forums. Besides of many features, the application has some noticeable con. Upgrade, Share, and Suite buttons on the toolbar take up a lot of space yet do nothing for the tool’s performance or the toolbar’s appearance. Overall, Prism Video File Converter Free is a step up from YouTube-only converters and their derivatives, yet it’s just as easy to use — even easier in some cases.
Technical Specification :
- Software Setup Name – Prism Video File Converter
- Software Setup Size – 690 KB
- Software Setup Type – Standalone Installer
- Software Version – 4.01
- Compatibility – 32 bit (x86)/64 bit (x64)
- Developer/Author – NCH Software
- Developer Homepage – click here
System Requirements :
- Operating Systems – Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10
- RAM (Memory) – 512 MB of RAM required
- Hard Drive Space – 10 MB of free space required
- Processor – Intel Pentium 3 or later
How To Install Prism Video File Converter 4.01 on your PC?
- Load Prism Video Converter program from your disks.
- Run as administrator.
- Select the installation options.
- After it being installed click on finish.
- Launch the application and start it.
Some Amazing Facts!
- YouTube has over a billion users, almost one-third of all people on the Internet.
- YouTube was founded by 3 former employees of PayPal.
- Google bought YouTube for US$1.65 billion in stocks just 18 months after YouTube’s creation.
- YouTube has a production space in Los Angeles that is free to use if you have 10,000 subscribers.