Prism is the most stable and comprehensive multi-format video converter available and is very easy to use. Prism lets you set compression/encoder rates, resolution and frame rate of output files. Prism supports everything from HD to high compression for smaller files. You can even set a specific size for output files or shrink video file size. Preview original videos and what the video output results will be before converting to ensure effect settings including video rotation and captions are set up correctly and do many more with this simple piece of software.
- Convert or compress video files within minutes
- Universal video converter supporting all popular formats
- Batch video conversion to convert multiple videos at once
Click on the image for large preview.
A Brief Look :
Prism is the most stable and comprehensive multi-format video converter available and is very easy to use. Prism Video Converter Free is a capable, easy-to-use tool which can convert videos in many formats, including some which are not known to us, one by one or in batches. A clean, efficient user interface avoids the garish backgrounds and “styling” common to freeware video converters. Recent updates include FLV encoding and preview conversion output. It has got improved and with many bug fixes which helps it to run in with ease. It includes the latest features which make the content simple and powerful. It uses less CPU Power so your work will be done in no time. It also increases the productivity rate of users with the help of this application. Prism Video File Converter Free is a step up from YouTube-only converters, yet it’s just as easy to use — even easier in some cases.
Editors’ Review :
Prism Video Converter stands out for the name for ‘converting videos in most formats’ easily. Prism Video Converter is capable of converting the videos to most of the formats, including which we do not know, one by one or in pairs. Prism Video Converter isn’t free to use but comes with a trial version and once it gets expired, Prism Video Converter would encourage to buy the pro version.
Tons of Formats: Prism Video Converter comes up with tons of video converting formats enough to make the user choose their ideal format.
Specific Device: Every format is divided into some specific device categories such as MP3 is included in the audio file category.
DVD Ripping: Prism Video Converter can even extract and convert files directly from the DVD.
Slow than the alternatives: The factors of video converting the videos depend upon the resources, file size, specifications, and many more but when we tested the same video with the other alternatives, the performance of Prism was very shameful.
Overall, Prism Video Converter is an easy to use video file converting tool.
Technical Specification :
- Software Setup Name – Prism Video File Converter
- Software Setup Size – 794 KB
- Software Setup Type – Standalone Installer
- Software Version – 4.06 BETA
- Compatibility – 32 bit (x86)/64 bit (x64)
- Developer/Author – NCH Software
- Developer Homepage – click here
System Requirements :
- Operating Systems – Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10
- RAM (Memory) – 512 MB of RAM required
- Hard Drive Space – 10 MB of free space required
- Processor – Intel Pentium 3 or later
How To Install Prism Video File Converter 4.06 BETA on your PC?
- Load Prism Video Converter program from your disks.
- Run as administrator.
- Select the installation options.
- After it being installed click on finish.
- Launch the application and start it.
Click on the button below to start downloading Prism Video File Converter 4.06 BETA
Some Amazing Facts!
- YouTube has over a billion users, almost one-third of all people on the Internet.
- YouTube was founded by 3 former employees of PayPal.
- Google bought YouTube for US$1.65 billion in stocks just 18 months after YouTube’s creation.
- YouTube has a production space in Los Angeles that is free to use if you have 10,000 subscribers.