PhotoInstrument is a great application which is used to retouch your image to improve your images by removing or adding further portions to make the image look attractive. PhotoInstrument 7 has now got an easy user interface to work on it. It has powerful features and functions by which you can edit the image in minutes. It supports many file formats. Overall, PhotoInstrument is a good application and it has now got some new further enhancements in it.
- Save as Animated Gif
- Add text to an image.
- Overlay two and more images.
- Drag and drop to open photos in this photo editor.
- Copy/Paste image from Clipboard.
- Multi Language support.
- Save to computer as .jpg, .png, .bmp and other file formats.
Click on the image for large preview.
A Brief Look :
PhotoInstrument is a powerful and easy-to-learn raster graphics editor used to process digital photographs. With only a few clicks, anyone can solve most digital photo problems. If you ever wonder to touch up your photo, so you look more beautiful on your Facebook or Friendster or even on Myspace, well this software is the answer to your question. It has got improved interface and many features and functions which makes it the good application for editing and retouching your photos and images. Overall, PhotoInstrument is same alternative as Photoshop and PhotoInstrument is effective and worth giving.
Technical Specification :
- Software Setup Name – PhotoInstrument
- Software Setup Size – 5.12 MB
- Software Setup Type – Standalone Installer
- Software Version – 7.6
- Compatibility – 32 bit (x86)/64 bit (x64)
- Developer/Author – PhotoInstrument
- Developer Homepage – click here
System Requirements :
- Operating Systems – Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10
- RAM (Memory) – 512 MB of RAM required
- Hard Drive Space – 50 MB of free space required
- Processor – Intel Pentium 3 or later
How To Install PhotoInstrument 7.6 on your PC?
- Load PhotoInstrument program from your disks.
- Run as administrator.
- Select the installation options.
- After it being installed click on finish.
- Launch the application and run it.
Click on the button below to start downloading PhotoInstrument 7.6
Some Amazing Facts!
- It’s considered rude to write in red ink in Portugal.
- The term “astronaut” comes from Greek words that mean “star” and “sailor.”
- The calcium in our bones and the iron in our blood come from ancient explosions of giant stars.
- Konrad Zuse was the inventor of the first computer in the world in 1936 and he named it the Z1. In 1939, he created the Z2 as the first electro-mechanical computer in the world.