Creating PDF files with PDFCreator is easy. It works as a virtual printer and can convert anything to PDF that you can print. Simply print your document to the PDFCreator printer to start the conversion. Once you have printed your document, the PDFCreator window will open to allow you to change the title of your document, add metadata and select the profile you want to use. It is very easy to use and has powerful features and functions which the user will appreciate.
- Convert your Documents to PDF, JPG, PNG, TIF and more
- Merge multiple documents into one file
- Profiles make frequently used settings available with one click
- Use automatic saving to have a fully automated PDF printer
- We take care of the complexity and make converting PDFs simple for you
Click on the image for large preview.
A Brief Look :
PDFCreator is a tool to create PDF files from nearly any Windows application. With PDFCreator, you can create PDFs from any program that is able to print, encrypt PDFs and protect them from being opened or printed, send generated files via e-mail, create more than just PDFs: PNG, JPG, TIFF, BMP, PCX, PS, and EPS, and autosave files to folders and filenames based on tags like username, computer name, date, and time, merge multiple files into one PDF. PDFCreator also runs on terminal servers without problems. PDFCreator is easy to use yet creates high-quality PDFs and many other document types from the Print command or shell menu, for free. If that sounds like a recommendation, it is. Tools for creating PDF documents tend to fall somewhere between do-it-all packages with big names (and price tags to match) and freeware stripped down to the basics. But simple is good, which is why PDF tools that install themselves as print drivers may be our favorite of all. That’s how PDFCreator from Pdforge works, though that’s not all it does. Overall, a good application to convert your PDFs in no time.
Editors’ Review :
PDFCreator is easy to use yet creates high-quality PDFs and many other document types from the Print command or shell menu, for free. If that sounds like a recommendation, it is. I loved using this application very much. You can turn any text and any document into PDF in no time. The application has many pros in it. The application is very easy to use and the interface is simple and efficient to use. The one thing which I like the most is that the application has tons of features and quite displayed very well. Proper help and support are also provided through forums and FAQs to solve your doubts about PDFCreator. You can also edit a document’s Creation and Modify dates or instantly add the current date and time. Once you’re finished, you can save, print, or e-mail your newly created PDF. PDFCreator creates more than PDFs, though, with the option to convert and save files in 13 formats, including bitmap, PostScript, and others. You can do the all which you can do in the other alternatives with better performance. Overall, a good application that makes creating PDFs in a breeze.
Technical Specification :
- Software Setup Name – PDF Creator
- Software Setup Size – 32.00 MB
- Software Setup Type – Standalone Installer
- Software Version – 3.2.0
- Compatibility – 32 bit (x86)/64 bit (x64)
- Developer/Author – pdfforge
- Developer Homepage – click here
System Requirements :
- Operating Systems – Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10
- RAM (Memory) – 256 MB of RAM required
- Hard Drive Space – 50 MB of Free space required
- Processor – Intel Pentium 3 or later
How To Install PDF Creator 3.2.0 on your PC?
- Load PDF Creator program from your disks.
- Run as administrator.
- Complete the registration information.
- Select the installation options.
- After it is installed click on finish.
Click on the button below to start downloading PDF Creator 3.2.0
Some Amazing Facts!
- It took only 5 years for the internet to reach a market audience of 50 million users.
- The Amazon logo is indicating you can get everything from A to Z.
- YouTube has over a billion users, almost one-third of all people on the Internet.
- YouTube was founded by 3 former employees of PayPal.