PDF Combine is a powerful utility for turning multiple PDF files into one document that you can organize, customize and share as you see it fit. Depending on the assignment of the files you’re starting with and the end product you have in mind, there are multiple ways to complete the combination process to most of the time suit your needs. Looking for a PDF manager so try PDF combine.
- Creates the table of contents
- Combines PDF files by folders
- Combine PDFs by common name part
- Creates bookmarks
Click on the image for large preview.
A Brief Look :
PDF Combine can do all the things which are related to the work of your Office and PDF Files. It has just got improved the interface with latest features and functions to help the user to interact with the application. It can help you in many ways like it can combine different pages of invoices, bank statements, contracts or e-books. It can add page counters or stamp bates to output PDF. With PDF Combine from CoolUtils, you can combine PDF documents in any way you need. You won’t find a more versatile app. It copes easily with large jobs and most complicated PDF files. It can do your all things which you want to access in no time. The application has everything special and in an interactive manner. Overall, a good application which tends to do fast to convert your PDF document.
Editors’ Review :
PDF Combine is a powerful application for turning of your PDF files into one single document which can be made easy to organize and to share it quickly and fastly. Depending on the configuration of the files you’re starting with and the end product you have in mind, there are multiple ways to complete the combination process to most effectively suit your needs. PDF Combine isn’t free to use but there is a trial version available and once it gets expired, PDF Combine encourage you to buy the pro version. PDF Combine has many pros in it. There are many different ways to combine their PDF into one document. For instance, you can just add manually by adding one and one and by drag and drop and selecting, it’s your choice how to do. It won’t take you long to identify the features because of its cool interface which is inviting and simple. Rather than the pros, some cons are noticeable. It takes sometimes to understand all the options and how to use them to their best potential. Overall, a worth owning application if you are messed up compiling with your PDFs.
Technical Specification :
- Software Setup Name – PDF Combine
- Software Setup Size – 15.7 MB
- Software Setup Type – Standalone Installer
- Software Version – 22.214.171.124
- Compatibility – 32 bit (x86)/64 bit (x64)
- Developer/Author – CoolUtils
- Developer Homepage – click here
System Requirements :
- Operating Systems – Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10
- RAM (Memory) – 512 MB of RAM required
- Hard Drive Space – 50 MB of free space required
- Processor – Intel Pentium 3 or later
How To Install PDF Combine 126.96.36.199 on your PC?
- Load PDF Combine program from your disks.
- Run as administrator.
- Select the installation options.
- After it is installed click on finish.
- Launch the application and run it.
Click on the button below to start downloading PDF Combine 188.8.131.52
Some Amazing Facts!
- Approximately £1.7 trillion worth of funds is spent online. If you ever counted the hours you were online, you would definitely freak out.
- It is expected that around 40 billion gadgets are going to be connected to the internet by 2020. That definitely does not sound good from a security point of view.
- The term “surfing” the internet was coined in 1992 by an upstate New York librarian Jean Armour Polly, aka “Net Mom.”
- Mr. Berners-Lee uploaded the first image to the internet. It is of a joke band of women from the nuclear research lab CERN.