The NetBeans IDE is free, Open-Source Integrated Development Environment for software developers. The IDE runs on many platforms including Windows, Linux, Solaris, and the MacOS. It is easy to install and use straight out of the box. The NetBeans IDE provides developers with all the tools they need to create professional cross-platform desktop, enterprise, web and mobile applications.
Click on the image for large preview.
A Brief Look :
Editors’ Review :
NetBeans is an open source, the Java-based integrated development environment (IDE) that allows developers to create mobile, desktop and Tablets applications. NetBeans is a free program with the presence of using all its components. NetBeans has many pros in it. NetBeans parades the incredible support through their tutorials and dedicated help forums to learn more about NetBeans and explore it in the best ways. It is support for developing with multiple languages including Java, CSS, PHP, HTML, and C++. The software adopts a modular architecture with a great set of tools that aid the entire development cycle right from project inception to app deployment. Nearly every function in NetBeans happens through modules designed to power and extend all its capabilities. NetBeans is the most comfortable software for the users with its great interface and an inviting look. NetBeans enables smooth and fast code editing. The code editor provides powerful tools, code templates, code generators, and coding tips that enable developers to refactor code easily. It supports multiple languages and can easily be extended via plugins to facilitate extra functionality. The editor works in tandem with the Drag and drops tools to allow the smart development of GUIs for Java EE, PHP, Java SE, C/C++, HTML5, and Java ME. The GUI builder is intuitive and easy to use; developers can seamlessly prototype GUIs live even at customer presentations. Rather than the pros, some cons are noticeable. It takes a little bit of time to boot and consumes a little space extra than the other IDEs. Overall, NetBeans is the best IDE to get to you a ease of use and it is completely free.
Technical Specification :
- Software Setup Name – NetBeans
- Software Setup Size – 94.1 MB
- Software Setup Type – Standalone Installer
- Software Version – IDE 8.2
- Compatibility – 32 bit (x86)/64 bit (x64)
- Developer/Author – Netbeans IDE
- Developer Homepage – click here
System Requirements :
- Operating Systems – Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10
- RAM (Memory) – 512 MB of RAM required
- Hard Drive Space – 500 MB of free space required
- Processor – Intel Pentium 3 or later
How To Install NetBeans IDE 8.2 on your PC?
- Load NetBeans program from your disks.
- Run as administrator.
- Select the installation options.
- After it is installed click on finish.
- Launch the application and run it.
Click on the button below to start downloading NetBeans IDE 8.2
Some Amazing Facts!
- The Earth was once believed to be the center of the universe.
- Just in case life is found on some other planet, NASA actually has an Office of Planetary Protection.
- Female sharks have thicker skins than males.
- The ocean is 8 Empire State Buildings deep.