The NetBeans IDE is free, Open-Source Integrated Development Environment for software developers. The IDE runs on many platforms including Windows, Linux, Solaris, and the MacOS. It is easy to install and use straight out of the box. The NetBeans IDE provides developers with all the tools they need to create professional cross-platform desktop, enterprise, web and mobile applications.
Click on the image for large preview.
A Brief Look :
Technical Specification :
- Software Setup Name – NetBeans
- Software Setup Size – 94.1 MB
- Software Setup Type – Standalone Installer
- Software Version – IDE 8.2
- Compatibility – 32 bit (x86)/64 bit (x64)
- Developer/Author – Netbeans IDE
- Developer Homepage – click here
System Requirements :
- Operating Systems – Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10
- RAM (Memory) – 512 MB of RAM required
- Hard Drive Space – 500 MB of free space required
- Processor – Intel Pentium 3 or later
How To Install NetBeans IDE 8.2 on your PC?
- Load NetBeans program from your disks.
- Run as administrator.
- Select the installation options.
- After it being installed click on finish.
- Launch the application and run it.
Click on the button below to start downloading NetBeans IDE 8.2
Some Amazing Facts!
- The Earth was once believed to be the center of the universe.
- Just in case life is found on some other planet, NASA actually has an Office of Planetary Protection.
- Female sharks have thicker skins than males.
- The ocean is 8 Empire State Buildings deep.