- Easy to use
- Simple and catchy user interface
Click on the image for large preview.
A Brief Look :
Technical Specification :
- Software Setup Name – MS Office Service Pack 1
- Software Setup Size – 644 MB
- Software Setup Type – Standalone Installer
- Software Version – 2013
- Compatibility – 32 bit (x86)
- Developer/Author – Microsoft
- Developer Homepage – click here
System Requirements :
- Operating Systems – Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10
- RAM (Memory) – 1 GB of RAM required
- Hard Drive Space – 1 GB of free space required
- Processor – Intel Pentium 3 or later
How To Install MS Office 2013 Service Pack 1 on your PC?
- Load MS Office program from your disks.
- Run as administrator.
- Complete the registration information.
- Select the installation options.
- After it being installed click on finish.
Click on the button below to start downloading MS Office 2013 Service Pack 1
Some Amazing Facts!
- Microsoft cofounders Bill Gates and Paul Allen designed the company’s first logo in under a day. The funky “O” was called the “blibbet.”
- Microsoft holds 48,313 patents, including this one for its funky futuristic “HoloLens” headset.
- In 1997, Microsoft saved Apple from almost-certain bankruptcy by making a $150 million investment. Steve Jobs announced it on stage at his first appearance as Apple CEO, to boos from the audience.
- Approximately 3.2 billion people use the internet. Out of this, 1.7 billion of internet users are Asians. In fact, it is estimated that approximately 200 billion emails and 3 billion Google search would have to wait if the internet goes down for a day.