- Easy to use
- Simple and catchy user interface
Click on the image for large preview.
A Brief Look :
Technical Specification :
- Software Setup Name – MS Office Service Pack 2
- Software Setup Size – 638 MB
- Software Setup Type – Standalone Installer
- Software Version – 2010
- Compatibility – 32 bit (x86)
- Developer/Author – Microsoft
- Developer Homepage – click here
System Requirements :
- Operating Systems – Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10
- RAM (Memory) – 512 MB of RAM required
- Hard Drive Space – 500 MB of free space required
- Processor – Intel Pentium 3 or later
How To Install MS Office 2010 Service Pack 2 on your PC?
- Load MS Office Service Pack 2 program from your disks.
- Run as administrator.
- Complete the Registration information.
- Select the installation options.
- After it being installed click on finish.
Click on the button below to start downloading MS Office 2010 Service Pack 2
Some Amazing Facts!
- Google had a blackout in 2013 that beat down all of its services for 5 minutes causing a 40% drop in internet traffic across the world.
- 500 copies of Windows XP are still being used. It was officially released back in 2001 and support for XP ended in 2014.
- If someone finds a security bug in Facebook’s code than Facebook is willing to pay big bucks (like $500 or more) to you to tell them about it.
- Amazon.com was earlier known as Cadara.com