Microsoft 2010 is widely used among the professionals and the newbies to learn something about the MS Office. Developers are still preferring MS office 2010 because of it’s easy to use interface and the ribbon structure feature. It has fewer system requirements and also performing fast. MS Office has several tools to make the work good. Still, many MS updates have come but people are still preferring MS office 2010.
- Easy to use
- A Simple and catchy user interface
Click on the image for large preview.
A Brief Look :
MS Office 2010 is the best Office and Business software which I recommend to use. It comes with many integrated developments and improvements. It now comes with the many features and functions which makes the content simple enough powerful and makes it more productive. The Designs are simple and organized in a proper position which makes it more attractive. MS 2010 comes with all the compatibility of all devices and it functions with speed and fasts. It is clean, clear and efficient. The application’s every app has great features like PDF Flow. MS Office 2010 has the ability to be the better in Office and Business software. It is now the users demand to use it because of its high popularity. MS Office 2010 is old and simple but enough power to use.
Editors’ Review :
Microsoft Office Service Pack are a set of a program which is developed by Microsoft to solve the problems while updating Microsoft Office application. Service Pack helps to update the Microsoft Office applications. There are two types of service packs available. SP1 (Service Pack 1) and SP2 (Service Pack 2). So, How can you identify which Service Pack is yours? In order to determine whether SP1 is already installed, you can look for the program version in the list of installed programs in the Programs and Features Control Panel item. If SP1 is installed, the version will be 15.0.4569.1506 or higher. Additionally, if you have installed the SP1 update for a Windows Installer (MSI) product, SP1 will be listed in Installed Updates in that same Control Panel item. In this way, you can find the difference between SP1 and SP2. Updating is very necessary for Office because frequent features are updated over a period of months. Rather than the pros, some cons are noticeable. Updating can sometimes take over previous features (maybe those which you loved). Overall, Service Pack applications are the back core of Office because updates take place because of them.
Technical Specification :
- Software Setup Name – MS Office Service Pack 2
- Software Setup Size – 638 MB
- Software Setup Type – Standalone Installer
- Software Version – 2010
- Compatibility – 32 bit (x86)
- Developer/Author – Microsoft
- Developer Homepage – click here
System Requirements :
- Operating Systems – Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10
- RAM (Memory) – 512 MB of RAM required
- Hard Drive Space – 500 MB of free space required
- Processor – Intel Pentium 3 or later
How To Install MS Office 2010 Service Pack 2 on your PC?
- Load MS Office Service Pack 2 program from your disks.
- Run as administrator.
- Complete the Registration information.
- Select the installation options.
- After it is installed click on finish.
Click on the button below to start downloading MS Office 2010 Service Pack 2
Some Amazing Facts!
- Google had a blackout in 2013 that beat down all of its services for 5 minutes causing a 40% drop in internet traffic across the world.
- 500 copies of Windows XP are still being used. It was officially released back in 2001 and support for XP ended in 2014.
- If someone finds a security bug in Facebook’s code than Facebook is willing to pay big bucks (like $500 or more) to you to tell them about it.
- Amazon.com was earlier known as Cadara.com