MediaMonkey is developed by Ventis Media. MediaMonkey is a music manager and music player for serious music collectors. It catalogs your CDs and your audio files such as OGG, WMA, MPC, FLAC, APE, WAV and MP3. It is very easy to use and has powerful features and functions which makes the interface simple and catchy. It offers an intelligent tag editor which looks up missing Album Art and track information via the web. The app also has an automated file and directory namer to organize your music library.
- Manage 100,000+ music and video files without bogging down.
- Record CDs and download music, movies, and podcasts.
- Automatically lookup and intuitively tag album art, lyrics, and other metadata.
- Manage any audio/video genres: Rock, Classical, Audiobooks, Podcasts, Home movies, TV, etc.
Click on the image for large preview.
A Brief Look :
MediaMonkey is one serious application for the serious music lovers. It comes with all the package from listening to the music to its recording for the further use. You can manage and play 100000+ music and video files without bogging down. It is a killing software for all music enthusiasts. It is the best application or the player to manage the big media libraries at one proper place with its ease of use. It is having many features and functions which makes the management of the files easier. You can also sync the data and leveling tracks on the fly. MediaMonkey is the best Media player I think so.
Editors’ Review :
MediaMonkey Standard offers plenty of ways to enjoy your favorite tunes, but its default layout isn’t very easy on the eyes. Luckily, you can customize that and just about every other inch of this powerful music player. That, combined with the built-in streaming radio and other nifty features, make it one of the best free media players on the market. I loved this application. The one thing which I like the most is that the tool is offering tons of features to the users in a single packet. The application has many pros in it. It has neat features like tabbed playlists and a party mode that make it easy to play your music, however, you want. In addition to collecting music already on your computer, MediaMonkey Standard will search for music on any connected drives. It supports most streaming radio, as well. The program has an active community of coders and tinkerers behind it that have made lots of custom skins and tweaks you can add to the player. That’s handy because the program, itself, looks a little bland. Besides many pros, the application has some noticeable con. The installation of this application took a long time and several agreements have to be tick off which makes the user bothered. The second is that the default look isn’t very easy on the eyes but don’t worry you can customize your own. Overall, a very good application and it’s housing one of the best media players we’ve tried and you can easily change the looks to suit your preferences. MediaMonkey is worth worthy to try it once.
Technical Specification :
- Software Setup Name – MediaMonkey
- Software Setup Size – 15.49 MB
- Software Setup Type – Standalone Installer
- Software Version – 184.108.40.2064
- Compatibility – 32 bit (x86)/64 bit (x64)
- Developer/Author – Ventis Media
- Developer Homepage – click here
System Requirements :
- Operating Systems – Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10
- RAM (Memory) – 512 MB of RAM required
- Hard Drive Space – 90 MB of free space required
- Processor – Intel Pentium 3 or later
How To Install MediaMonkey 220.127.116.114 on your PC?
- Load MediaMonkey program from your disks.
- Run as administrator.
- Select the installation options.
- After it is installed click on finish.
- Launch the application and run it.
Click on the button below to start downloading MediaMonkey 18.104.22.1684
Some Amazing Facts!
- Wearing headphones for just an hour will increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times.
- Every human spent about half an hour as a single cell.
- Every year about 98% of atoms in your body are replaced.
- Hot water is heavier than cold.