ManyCam is a free live streaming and broadcasting application for Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android. Stream live to all of your favorite social media and live streaming websites such as Facebook Live, YouTube Gaming, Twitch.tv. Or if broadcasting isn’t your thing, you can use ManyCam to stream directly to Skype when calling your friends, family or colleagues, ManyCam does it all.
- Amazing performance with higher resolution
- New features and customizable layout
- New 3D Face Masks, effects, and filters
Click on the image for large preview.
A Brief Look :
ManyCam is a webcam software and video switcher that allows you to create professional-looking live streams and enhance your video calls. Create exciting videos while adding fun using ManyCam’s simple and intuitive features. It includes the latest features which make the content simple and powerful. It uses less CPU Power so your work will be done in no time. It also increases the productivity rate of users with the help of this application. Every feature has been carefully designed to perform at its best. The overall performance of ManyCam has also been enhanced to give the most to users. ManyCam has a modular interface which allows you to move the tools around and place your favorite ones right in front of you. With ManyCam, you’ll be able to share your live videos simultaneously on different platforms, such as Facebook Live, YouTube, and Skype, amongst many other. Add up to 12 video sources and take your live streams and video chats to the next level. Downloaded by over 60 million people, ManyCam is the to-go software when it comes to professional-looking live streams, creative presentations, video conferences and fun video chatting. ManyCam consists of everything and it is worth giving to try this software.
Editors’ Review :
Manycam is an application for those who want to connect to the world and aim for a fast messaging operation to connect with friends and family without any trouble. So Manycam can easily do the work for you.
Special Effects and Chat Tools
This software solution helps you use the webcam on several chatting tools at the same time and, more importantly, it also enables you to add some shiny effects to the image you’re streaming over the Internet. Manycam has a rather nice looking interface and thanks to the well-thought layout, it can be easily used by beginners and professional users alike. It has tons of effects, regardless if we’re talking about objects you can place over the image, backgrounds, transitions, date and time or drawings. A great feature of Manycam we discovered during our tests was its ability to help users personalize the camera image by drawing directly onto it.
Export option and playlist manager
In order to customize the software’s settings, you can individually configure the audio and video source options. Another nice addition to the function list is the support for playlists that you can create by adding videos that can be broadcast instead of a live feed from the webcam. Manycam gives you the possibility to take snapshots which can be saved to a user-defined directory, set up file naming rules and apply a delay. Plus, you can record videos and export them to MP4, AVI or GIF file format.
All things considered, this utility can prove quite useful for anyone who needs to use several instant messengers with a single webcam and stream the same video and audio over multiple applications. The very strong feature pack and ease of use recommend Manycam as one of the software solutions that deserves at least a try.
Technical Specification :
- Software Setup Name – ManyCam
- Software Setup Size – 60.88 MB
- Software Setup Type – Standalone Installer
- Software Version – 6.4.0
- Compatibility – 32 bit (x86)/64 bit (x64)
- Developer/Author – ManyCam
- Developer Homepage – click here
System Requirements :
- Operating Systems – Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10
- RAM (Memory) – 512 MB of RAM required
- Hard Drive Space – 256 MB of Free space required
- Processor – Intel Pentium 3 or later
How To Install ManyCam 6.4.0 on your PC?
- Load ManyCam program from your disks.
- Run as administrator.
- Select the installation options.
- After it is installed click on finish.
- Launch the application and run it.
Click on the button below to start downloading ManyCam 6.4.0
Some Amazing Facts!
- Google helps pronounce massive numbers if you type ‘=english’ after searching for a number.
- Google wanted to sell itself to online company Excite in 1999 for $1 million, but the Excite CEO rejected the offer.
- In fact, in 1987, at age 31, Microsoft cofounder Bill Gates became the youngest-ever billionaire at the time. In 1995, he’d become the world’s richest man with a net worth of $12.9 billion.
- Microsoft cofounders Bill Gates and Paul Allen designed the company’s first logo in under a day. The funky “O” was called the “blibbet.”