Samplitude Music Studio has everything a musician needs. 19 virtual instruments, a Start Wizard with the instrument and recording templates for new projects and professional mastering solutions. Play virtual guitar, a choir, piano, strings, banjo, bass, rock drums and synthesizer. The free MAGIX Audio Remote app lets you start a recording on your PC from the sound booth or rehearsal room via the app. With 2,000 new sounds & loops, you can create your own accompaniments to the guitar and piano or finalize song ideas. Samplitude Music Studio impresses across the board with its multitrack recordings, audio editing, sound design, and mastering. 64-bit and multicore support provide superior performance for even the most challenging projects.
Click on the image for large preview.
A Brief Look :
Bring your music productions to life in the best possible quality. Samplitude Music Studio provides you with a complete professional solution for recording, composing, mixing and mastering your songs. You can do all the things regarding your music passion. Create your own sound with synthesizers, drum machines, samplers and unique virtual instruments for music production. Plug-ins, filters, and effects for mastering are seamlessly integrated with the interface to allow for a more efficient workflow in the studio. Display, edit and print the notation for your musical compositions and take them with you to your next rehearsal. It includes the latest features which make the content simple and powerful. It uses less CPU Power so your work will be done in no time. It also increases the productivity rate of users with the help of this application. It is being the best application for your music studio.
Editors’ Review :
Technical Specification :
- Software Setup Name – Magix Samplitude Music Studio
- Software Setup Size – 4.2 MB
- Software Setup Type – Standalone Installer
- Software Version – 2018
- Compatibility – 32 bit (x86)/64 bit (x64)
- Developer/Author – MAGIX
- Developer Homepage – click here
System Requirements :
- Operating Systems – Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10
- RAM (Memory) – 1 GB of RAM required
- Hard Drive Space – 500 MB of free space required
- Processor – Intel Pentium 3 or later
How To Install Magix Samplitude Music Studio 2018 on your PC?
- Load Magix Samplitude Music Studio program from your disks.
- Run as administrator.
- Complete the registration information.
- Select the installation options.
- After it is installed click on finish.
- Launch the application and run it.
Click on the button below to start downloading Magix Samplitude Music Studio 2018
Some Amazing Facts!
- Leonardo DA Vinci invented the scissors.
- Close to 60% of the radiation that comes from a mobile phone goes directly to the users head.
- The web, not indexed by search engines is said to be 500 times bigger than the current size of the indexed web.
- The first “modern” computer was built in 1941 by Konrad Zuse in World War 2. He looked to funding from the Germans but was denied because they did not expect the war to last beyond Christmas.