Everyone needs a suite of office software for everyday tasks. Microsoft Office is perhaps the best-known option, but there are also lots of free alternatives that replicate almost all the features of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and company. LibreOffice is one such package, and it’s earned a reputation as one of the best free office suites around. LibreOffice is a powerful office suite – its clean interface and feature-rich tools help you unleash your creativity and enhance your productivity. LibreOffice includes several applications that make it the most powerful Free and Open Source office suite on the market.
- Edit documents with ease
- Work smarter with spreadsheets
- Perfect presentations
- LibreOffice online – your office suite, anywhere
Click on the image for large preview.
A Brief Look :
LibreOffice is a powerful office suite – its clean interface and feature-rich tools help you unleash your creativity and enhance your productivity. LibreOffice includes several applications that make it the most powerful Free and Open Source office suite on the market: Writer (word processing), Calc (spreadsheets), Impress (presentations), Draw (vector graphics and flowcharts), Base (databases), and Math (formula editing). Your documents will look professional and clean, regardless of their purpose: a letter, a master thesis, a brochure, financial reports, marketing presentations, technical drawings, and diagrams. LibreOffice makes your work look great while you focus on the content. LibreOffice is compatible with a wide range of document formats such as Microsoft® Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher. But LibreOffice goes much further with its native support for a modern and open standard, the OpenDocument Format (ODF). With LibreOffice, you have maximum control over your data and content – and you can export your work in many different formats including PDF. Overall, this open-source office software suite is truly amazing, and new features are added all the time. It’s amazingly flexible too, and totally free – even for commercial and non-commercial use.
Editors’ Review :
LibreOffice is such an interesting product which is although the same as Microsoft Office. I loved using this application very much. It has the same features as of the Microsoft Office in a very low size compared to Microsoft Office. The one thing which I love the most is that this application is of free of cost with all pro features in it. The application has many pros in it. LibreOffice is fully compatible with the Microsoft Office. It has a User-friendly interface which has no annoying ribbons to disrupt the users. The application is very much capable to navigate to all the features and functions easily. The application has the writer, calc, Impress, Draw, Math and Base tools to carry on your work easily. You can use this product for your business and for the home use. It is compatible with all the beginners and professionals. The application is too good that 95% users will not their feet back from this beautiful piece of sort of application. With the pros, the application has some noticeable cons in it. Sometimes it has some weak collaboration features in it to annoy the user. It is not 100% compatible with Microsoft Office and no tablet version is available for this application (reader only). Overall, it is the best office tools after Microsoft Office and I would recommend it to all users. And one thing it is free of cost.
Technical Specification :
- Software Setup Name – LibreOffice
- Software Setup Size – 240 MB
- Software Setup Type – Standalone Installer
- Software Version – 6.0.3
- Compatibility – 32 bit (x86)
- Developer/Author – LibreOffice
- Developer Homepage – click here
System Requirements :
- Operating Systems – Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10
- RAM (Memory) – 1 GB of RAM required
- Hard Drive Space – 500 MB of free space required
- Processor – Intel Pentium 3 or later
How To Install LibreOffice 6.0.3 on your PC?
- Load LibreOffice program from your disks.
- Run as administrator.
- Select the installation options.
- After it is installed click on finish.
Click on the button below to start downloading LibreOffice 6.0.3
Some Amazing Facts!
- The word robot comes from the Czech “robota.” In English, robota translates to “forced labor.”
- Created in 1956, the first ever VCR was the size of a piano.
- The world’s first camera took eight hours to snap a photo.
- The very first Apple logo featured Sir Isaac Newton sitting underneath a tree, with an apple about to hit his head.