The K-Lite Codec Pack is a collection of DirectShow filters, VFW/ACM codecs, and tools. Codecs and DirectShow filters are needed for encoding and decoding audio and video formats. The K-Lite Codec Pack is designed as a user-friendly solution for playing all your audio and movie files. With the K-Lite Codec Pack, you should be able to play all the popular audio and video formats and even several less common formats.
Click on the image for large preview.
A Brief Look :
The Full variant of the codec pack contains some extras compared to the Standard variant of the codec pack. It supports a few additional uncommon audio and video formats. It also provides more alternative choices for the splitters and decoders that are used for playback. The Codec pack that lets you play 99% of all the movies, featuring Media Player Classic, DivX Pro, MusePack DirectShow, LAME MP3, and many others. It has got improved and with many bug fixes which helps it to run in with ease. It includes the latest features which make the content simple and powerful. It uses less CPU Power so your work will be done in no time. It also increases the productivity rate of users with the help of this application. All these considered K-Lite Codec Pack should be the first on everyone’s list when it comes to codec packages. It is light, freeware, easy to use and gets along perfectly even with slower computers. It represents the first brick that needs to be placed in the multimedia entertainment wall. Overall, K-Lite Codec Pack Full provides you with everything and allows you to encode and decode all video formats. It is worth having software with better value.
Editors’ Review :
Some codec packs are far from being friendly with computers, as they tend to slow down Windows, break down multimedia files and make the whole movie watching experience a nuisance. This is why an efficient software has to be chosen, one that does exactly what it is supposed to without additional and unnecessary features. K-Lite Codec Pack is an application which will you love it to solve out this all problems which I mentioned. The application is a simple piece of tools which tends to solve your all problems and making your experience of watching movies very good. The application comes with many pros in it. The application is friendly with the computer resources and functions accurate in the high settings. Installing it is quite easy unless one is an expert who really enjoys toying around with the advanced settings. K-Lite has numerous advanced customization options but novices are advised not to spend too much time on this section, as they might erroneously modify some options and break the entire process. The one feature which I like about this application is that the control panel and interface are very well organized which helps to view and sort all the features properly. The installation process is also very simple and fast in no time. With many pros, the application has some noticeable cons. While watching movies the application lags sometimes but still this is the best. Overall, K-Lite Codec Pack should be the first on everyone’s list when it comes to codec packages. It is light, freeware, easy to use and gets along perfectly even with slower computers and it is worth worthy to try if you are fascinated about watching movies.
Technical Specification :
- Software Setup Name – K-Lite Codec Pack Full
- Software Setup Size – 39.7 MB
- Software Setup Type – Standalone Installer
- Software Version – 14.1.0
- Compatibility – 32 bit (x86)/64 bit (x64)
- Developer/Author – Codec Guide
- Developer Homepage – click here
System Requirements :
- Operating Systems – Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10
- RAM (Memory) – 1 GB of RAM required
- Hard Drive Space – 100 MB of free space required
- Processor – Intel Pentium 3 or later
How To Install K-Lite Codec Pack Full 14.1.0 on your PC?
- Load K-Lite Codec Pack Full program from your disks.
- Run as administrator.
- Select the installation options.
- After it is installed click on finish.
- Launch the application and run it.
Click on the button below to start downloading K-Lite Codec Pack Full 14.1.0
Some Amazing Facts!
- In fact, in 1987, at age 31, Microsoft cofounder Bill Gates became the youngest-ever billionaire at the time. In 1995, he’d become the world’s richest man with a net worth of $12.9 billion.
- Google owns common misspellings of its own name as well, such as www.gooogle.com, www.gogle.com, and www.googlr.com.
- The first Google computer storage was built with Legos.
- Around the year 1500, Leonardo da Vinci sketched plans for a robot.