Internet Download Manager is the choice of many and it is famous over all the global world, when it comes to increasing download speeds up to 5x to 10x. IDM has a clever download logic accelerator that features intelligent dynamic file segmentation and incorporates safe multipart downloading technology to increase the speed of your downloads. IDM reuses available connections without additional connections to gain the best acceleration performance. It has powerful tools and functions which makes the download fast and does not disturbs the downloaded content.
Click on the image for large preview.
A Brief Look :
Internet Download Manager (IDM) is a tool to increase download speeds by up to 5 times, resume and schedule downloads. Comprehensive error recovery and resume capability will restart broken or interrupted downloads due to lost connections, network problems, computer shutdowns, or unexpected power outages. Simple graphic user interface makes IDM user friendly and easy to use. It includes the latest features which makes the content simple and powerful. It uses less CPU Power so your work will be done in no time. It also increases the productivity rate of users with the help of this application. Internet Download Manager has a smart download logic accelerator that features intelligent dynamic file segmentation and safe multipart downloading technology to accelerate your downloads. Unlike other download managers and accelerators Internet Download Manager segments downloaded files dynamically during download process and reuses available connections without additional connect and login stages to achieve best acceleration performance. Other features include multilingual support, zip preview, download categories, scheduler pro, sounds on different events, HTTPS support, queue processor, html help and tutorial, enhanced virus protection on download completion, progressive downloading with quotas (useful for connections that use some kind of fair access policy or FAP like Direcway, Direct PC, Hughes, etc.), built-in download accelerator, and many others. This is a good basic download manager, with a nice set of features, although it organizes a little better.
Editors’ Review :
Internet Download Manager is the best download managers of all the time. I loved using this application very much. I use this application to download my content. You can do the all from this single piece of the application. The application has many pros and some noticeable cons. The application is very easy to use and you don’t need any rocket science to configure it. If you still not understand how to use it so press F1 key and a help dialog box will appear. You can get the extended help support from the forum. IDM is very speedy in terms of the download. It can download up to 5x the speed as it uses the cut split technology. Browser integration is available for this application. The best part is that in every update it solves the bugs and add a new feature. The cons in this application are that the interface is a little bit confusing for the first time but later on you will understand it. I truly say this is the best download manager till yet. Overall, the best application to worth giving for the paid version.
Technical Specification :
- Software Setup Name – Internet Download Manager
- Software Setup Size – 7.0 MB
- Software Setup Type – Standalone Installer
- Software Version – 6.30 Build 3
- Compatibility – 32 bit (x86)/64 bit (x64)
- Developer/Author – Tonec Inc.
- Developer Homepage – click here
System Requirements :
- Operating Systems – Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10
- RAM (Memory) – 256 MB of RAM required
- Hard Drive Space – 50 MB of free space required
- Processor – Intel Pentium 3 or later
How To Install Internet Download Manager 6.30 Build 3 on your PC?
- Load Internet Download Manager program from your disks.
- Run as administrator.
- Complete the registration information.
- Select the installation options.
- After it being installed click on finish.
Click on the button below to start downloading Internet Download Manager 6.30 Build 3
Some Amazing Facts!
- Twenty-five percent of Americans use only a mobile device to use the Internet.
- Every minute, 100 hours of video are uploaded on YouTube by individual users.
- There are 271 million mobile subscribers within the United States alone, and numbers are quickly growing.
- Two hundred and twenty million tons of old computers and other technology devices are trashed in the United States each year.