iCafe Manager is a full-featured cyber cafe management utility, providing tools designed to assist you in conducting daily administrative and monitoring tasks. Nowadays, the Internet becomes more and more widespread and the number of public Internet cafes is continuously decreasing. This type of applications is still used in the remaining facilities for managing the entire business, from client service and network management to accounting. iCafe Manager is a useful piece of software for Cyber Cafe users.
- Complete Customer Management
- Versatile Accounting System
- Remote Viewer
- Print Management
- Organized Desktop with integrated search powered by Google
- Website Blocking
- Bandwidth Monitor
- Website Tracking
- Remote Terminal Management
- Power Save
- Inventory Management for Point of Sale
- Enhanced Client Security by running in Restricted User Environment
- Auto Close Session
- Employee Management and Access Control
- Client-Server Application
- Database Maintenance
- Disconnected Mode Feature
- Full Recovery After Power Failures
- And Many More
Click on the image for large preview.
A Brief Look :
iCafe Manager is an easy to use Complete Cyber Cafe Management software It is used in 20,000 Cyber Cafes in over 350 Cities across the world. It has a rich set of features that help in managing your Internet Cafe with ease & efficiency, freeing you from monitoring and administrative tasks. It enables to perform all tasks such as billing, monitoring Bandwidth Usage, managing Printers, viewing status of the Client Terminals, managing Rate Plans, creating membership packages, Inventory management, various Reports and getting help on all features from the server It is a Client-Server application and is made up of two parts – the Server and the Client Terminals. The iCafe Manager application is managed by the server, and all its features and functions are available on the server screen. The iCafe Manager client is the computer Terminal at which the user logs in to surf the internet. All client terminals connect to the iCafe Manager server and are monitored and controlled from there. The client’s lockdown screen prevents unauthorized users from logging into the terminal, thus providing security for your Cafe.
This simple piece of the application is very useful for all the Cyber Cafe managers to manage their customers in every single time. I loved using this application very much. By using this application it can solve major problems of the Cyber Cafe Managers which they used to face earlier. This application has many pros with it like the application serves you with the extended help support in their forums to solve your every query easily. The application’s interface is simple and easy to understand. The one thing which I loved the most is that it has a better navigation capability which I see only in few applications. It has tons of features in it. The application has many a lot of providing security to your Cafe to the Full Recovery system for the failure. It has a Versatile Accounting System to better manage all the users in it properly. All sorts of detailed reports can be generated, starting with daily cash registers, the member history, and the user lists and ending with terminal usage or inventory. Rather than pros I hardly found a con in this application. Overall, a good tool, to manage your Cafe within a single piece of the application.
Technical Specification :
- Software Setup Name – iCafe Manager
- Software Setup Size – 46.33 MB
- Software Setup Type – Standalone Installer
- Software Version – 5.2
- Compatibility – 32 bit (x86)/64 bit (x64)
- Developer/Author – Ideacts Innovations Pvt. Ltd.
- Developer Homepage – click here
System Requirements :
- Operating Systems – Windows XP/7/8/8.1
- RAM (Memory) – 512 MB of RAM required
- Hard Drive Space – 100 MB of free space required
- Processor – Intel Pentium 3 or later
How To Install iCafe Manager 5.2 on your PC?
- Load iCafe Manager program from your disks.
- Run as administrator.
- Select the installation options.
- After it is installed click on finish.
- Launch the application and start it.
Click on the button below to start downloading iCafe Manager 5.2
Some Amazing Facts!
- Google handles an estimated 1 billion search queries each and every day, releasing almost 200 tons of CO2 per day.
- There are 500 apps added each day to the Windows Phone Store.
- The man known as the Father of Information Theory, Claude Shannon, invented the digital circuit – the foundation of the magic that provides us all access to the Internet today – during his master’s degree program, when he was just 21 years old.
- IBM announced world’s first 1 GB hard drive in 1980. The price was of $40,000!