GOM Player is one of the world’s most popular application as a video player. It is highly famous for its great audio support and high quality videos. It has many powerful features and functions which makes the content simple and catchy to use. It supports most of all video formats such as MP4, MP4 and so on. GOM Remote and GOM Player work hand in hand to make your viewing experience comfortable.
- Comprehensive File Support
- Supports Many Video Formats
- Strong Subtitle Functionality
- Codec Finder
Click on the image for large preview.
A Brief Look :
GOM Media Player gives you the ability to play all kinds of media files right on your Windows computer with no conversions required. The list of supported formats is extensive, and the many customization options let you watch your videos exactly the way that you want to. It has got improved and with many bug fixes which helps it to run in with ease. It includes the latest features which makes the content simple and powerful. It uses less CPU Power so your work will be done in no time. It also increases the productivity rate of users with the help of this application. GOM Player can play all the most popular video formats by default: AVI, MP4, MKV, FLV, WMV, MOV, and more! You can share and download a large number of subtitles through our own library and also by linking with OpenSubtitles.org. You can freely adjust the placement, size, and sync settings of your subtitles. GOM Media Player is a competent option if you want to play various media files right on your PC. When you’re done with the Setup Wizard, you’re ready to start playing videos, plain and simple. Plus, the program is completely free, so there’s really no reason not to give it a try.
Technical Specification :
- Software Setup Name – GOM Player
- Software Setup Size – 22.3 MB
- Software Setup Type – Standalone Installer
- Software Version – 126.96.36.19982
- Compatibility – 32 bit (x86)/64 bit (x64)
- Developer/Author – GOMlab
- Developer Homepage – click here
System Requirements :
- Operating Systems – Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10
- RAM (Memory) – 256 MB of RAM required
- Hard Drive Space – 100 MB of free space required
- Processor – Intel Pentium 3 or later
How To Install GOM Player 188.8.131.5282 on your PC?
- Load GOM Player program from your disks.
- Run as administrator.
- Select the installation options.
- After it being installed click on finish.
- Launch the application and run it.
Click on the button below to start downloading GOM Player 184.108.40.20682
Some Amazing Facts!
- 500 copies of Windows XP are still being used. It was officially released back in 2001 and support for XP ended in 2014.
- If someone finds a security bug in Facebook’s code than Facebook is willing to pay big bucks (like $500 or more) to you to tell them about it.
- Amazon.com was earlier known as Cadara.com
- PayPal, with its original business model, was voted top ten worst business ideas in 1999. As of 2016, they are of the US $10.84 billion business.