Folder Lock is developed by NewSoftwares.net. Folder Lock is great security app that lets you password the protect folders, files, and drives; encrypt your important files, backup files in real-time, protect portable drives, shared files & drives and clean history. Folder Lock is very easy to use and has powerful features and functions which the user will love. Its content is simple and catchy to use and a newbie can also recognize or understand within minutes. Folder Lock has now gained new features. You can do everything in the application. Looking for a Locker so try Folder Lock.
Click on the image for large preview.
A Brief Look :
Folder Lock lets you password-protect files, folders, and drives; encrypt your important files on-the-fly; backup them in real-time; protect portable drives; shred files & drives and clean history. It is the most downloaded file-security application with more than 45 million users. It works on 32-bit and 64-bit Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP. It has got improved and with many bug fixes which helps it to run in with ease. It includes the latest features which make the content simple and powerful. It uses less CPU Power so your work will be done in no time. It also increases the productivity rate of users with the help of this application. Overall, Folder Lock ability to secure your privacy and personal data reliably and without fuss would probably be enough to justify its reasonable cost versus similar freeware, but extras like encryption and secure data wallets make the difference.
Editors’ Review :
Folder Lock is a powerful application to hide, lock, encrypt, backup, and password protect your files and folders easily. It can also do many more which we will later discuss. Folder Lock secures all your files/folders with its master quality encryption technology. Folder Lock is free to use as it comes with the limitations, but if you want to buy the pro version of it so you must pay $39.95.
Master password Options: In addition to make/rate a strong password, Folder Lock can ask for the master password options for the lock files security only, instead of for every feature if you’re thinking.
Make Wallets: The Make Wallet is an awesome feature of Folder Lock. You can use this digital wallet to save your sensitive information securely such as your Social Security Number, credit card details, debit card details, passwords of sensitive websites, passwords of digital wallets, etc.
Extra Features: Folder Lock also comes up with some extra features such as password protect USB, CD and, mail attachments, and options for shredding. You can even permanently delete (means totally) a file from your computer and can make it inaccessible to the others who use your computer. You can even backup your data privately and securely in order to not lose it.
Backup: Folder Lock allows you to do the backup of your data but it would ask you to register/signup for Folder Lock
Overall, Folder Lock comes up with tons of Extras which can help to make your security to the top class.
Technical Specification :
- Software Setup Name – Folder Lock
- Software Setup Size – 10.2 MB
- Software Setup Type – Standalone Installer
- Software Version – 7.7.5
- Compatibility – 32 bit (x86)/64 bit (x64)
- Developer/Author – NewSoftwares.net
- Developer Homepage – click here
System Requirements :
- Operating Systems – Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10
- RAM (Memory) – 1 GB of RAM required
- Hard Drive Space – 50 MB of free space required
- Processor – Intel Pentium 3 or later
How To Install Folder Lock 7.7.5 on your PC?
- Load Folder Lock program from your disks.
- Run as administrator.
- Select the installation options.
- After it is installed click on finish.
- Launch the application and run it.
Click on the button below to start downloading Folder Lock 7.7.5
Some Amazing Facts!
- Apple’s iPhone consumes US$0.25 worth of electricity per year if it’s fully charged once a day.
- The battery of an Apple Macbook could save you from a gunshot: it’s bulletproof.
- 60% of apps in the Apple App Store have never been downloaded.
- Siri was supposed to be for Android and BlackBerry phones before Siri Inc. was bought by Apple back in April of 2010.