FL Studio is developed by Image-Line Software. FL Studio is a powerful music editing app. The app was previously known as Fruity Loops but has undergone a transformation from a MIDI sequencer to a full audio editing app. The FL Studio interface is intuitive, but it can be a little difficult for a first-time user to grasp. FL Studio is a complete software music production environment or Digital Audio Workstation (DAW). Representing more than 18 years of innovative developments it has everything you need in one package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix and master professional quality music. FL Studio is now one of the world’s most popular DAWs. FL Studio is a great music editing application which all users will like.
- Fully reworked scalable interface
- Pattern Menu
- Fruity Formula Controller
- Channel settings
- Fruity Keyboard Controller
Click on the image for large preview.
A Brief Look :
FL Studio is a complete software music production environment or Digital Audio Workstation (DAW). Representing more than 18 years of innovative developments it has everything you need in one package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix and master professional quality music. FL Studio is now one of the world’s most popular DAWs and is used by the most creative artists. FL Studio allows you to detach all windows of the program. It has got improved and with many bug fixes which helps it to run in with ease. It includes the latest features which make the content simple and powerful. It uses less CPU Power so your work will be done in no time. It also increases the productivity rate of users with the help of this application. Use FL Studio with a multi-touch monitor and do more with your fingers. Why not replace your mixer controller with a touchscreen. Use the Dashboard plugin to create your own customized controllers on the fly. FL Studio is the best music editor of all time.
Editors’ Review :
FL Studio is known popularly as FruityLoops (the debut name of this application in 1998). FL Studio is the best beat maker of all the time. It is used by many famous DJ Makers and it can make realistic DJ which can make you dance in a beat. FL Studio is also free to use and it also has pro versions – Fruity Edition ($99), Producer Edition ($199), signature bundle ($299) and FL Studio +All Plugins ($899). I love to use FL Studio and love to makes relaxing beats on it. FL Studio has many pros in it. FL Studio has a vector-based interface is attractively animated and it also supports 4K technology to produce long-lasting beats. It includes Visible automation clips which are easy to manipulate. FL Studio offers a tremendous value for you. The interface of this utility is colorful and simple to your eyes. The layout of FL Studio contains the toolbar, menubar, sidebar, and toolkit which contains all the features of it and are properly assembled to be easily accessible to the users. Proper help and support forums are easily available with lots of tutorials in it to explore it deeply. Rather than the pros, some cons are noticeable. It is a little bit complicated for the novice users and sometimes it lacks the notation editor. Overall, FL Studio is the best music maker and editor and the balanced production tools and prowess alone make this software worth owning.
Technical Specification :
- Software Setup Name – FL Studio
- Software Setup Size – 670 MB
- Software Setup Type – Standalone Installer
- Software Version – 22.214.171.124
- Compatibility – 32 bit (x86)/64 bit (x64)
- Developer/Author – Image-Line Software
- Developer Homepage – click here
System Requirements :
- Operating Systems – Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10
- RAM (Memory) – 1 GB of RAM required
- Hard Drive Space – 1 GB of free space required
- Processor – Intel Pentium 3 or later
How To Install FL Studio 126.96.36.199 on your PC?
- Load FL Studio program from your disks.
- Run as administrator.
- Select the installation options.
- After it is installed click on finish.
- Launch the application and run it.
Click on the button below to start downloading FL Studio 188.8.131.52
Some Amazing Facts!
- Google+ cost $585 million to build, with 500 employees working on it.
- WikiPedia has an army of anti-vandalism bots.
- A teenager once hacked NASA servers from his home.
- A change in font can reduce printer ink usage.