Mozilla Firefox is a fast, light and tidy open source web browser. At its public launch in 2004 Mozilla Firefox was the first browser to challenge Microsoft Internet Explorer’s dominance. Since then, Mozilla Firefox has consistently featured in the top 3 most popular browsers globally. The key features that have made Mozilla Firefox so popular are the simple and effective UI, browser speed and strong security capabilities. The browser is particularly popular with developers thanks to its open source development and active community of advanced users.
- Easier Browsing
Click on the image for large preview.
A Brief Look :
Mozilla Firefox is a fast, full-featured Web browser. Firefox includes pop-up blocking, tab-browsing, integrated Google search, simplified privacy controls, a streamlined browser window that shows you more of the page than any other browser and a number of additional features that work with you to help you get the most out of your time online. Mozilla Firefox comes up with many improvements and some new features and functions which everyone appreciates. It has now improved the privacy and security of the users by using many algorithms and also have increased the speed twice upon. The application will now serve as more freedom to the people and their security of privacy. Mozilla is the browser for its reliable and fast speed and it is been maintained by them for years. It will help you in as a result that it uses low power consumption with better ease of use with its all inbuilt package. Overall, Firefox is one of the best browsers and it is one of the most recommended browsers. Firefox is the pick software of the Web Browsers and you should try it.
Editors’ Review :
Mozilla Firefox is one of the most trusted and ideal browser since many years. The years were very good for Mozilla since the lagging in the other browsers and with the release of Quantum. The interface, the add-ons, the tools, and its main core is fully optimized by us. Mozilla Firefox is completely free to use as it is a donationware software.
Clean Interface: With the latest release of Firefox, it is been changed to our eyes. With the new ‘photon’ visual design, Firefox’s new light and dark themes do away with the curving tabs, replaced with the squared and impressive ones. The features of Firefox are properly customized by offering self-customization of Firefox to the user.
Better Performance: Firefox performs better in low specifications and compatibility. For this Firefox developed a programming language called Rust to make it easier to develop multithreaded code for Firefox, and this has been enabled in the latest versions of the Firefox. Loading and scrolling pages through heavy data pages feel much smoother than before with new implementations of Firefox.
Syncing across devices: The new version of Firefox comes up with the free sync service, just as like the Chrome. You can sync bookmarks, visited websites, preferences, addresses, and many more data from a lot of browsers like Chrome, Opera, UC Browser, Safari, etc with the syncing feature in Firefox.
Legacy Extensions still doesn’t work: With the new version of Firefox, many changes occur regarding of the interface, tools, etc but some legacy application still does not work with Firefox (yet). Fortunately, in the next few updates, Firefox will try to serve the users with all extensions.
Overall, Firefox is one of the most trusted browser since years enough to protect the user’s security, privacy, tracking protection with better private browsing, and you can use it independently on all platforms including Windows, Android, MAC, IOS, Linux, and many more.
Technical Specification :
- Software Setup Name – Firefox
- Software Setup Size – 37.5 MB
- Software Setup Type – Standalone Installer
- Software Version – 59.0.2
- Compatibility – 64 bit (x64)
- Developer/Author – Mozilla
- Developer Homepage – click here
System Requirements :
- Operating Systems – Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10
- RAM (Memory) – 1 GB of RAM required
- Hard Drive Space – 50 MB of free space required
- Processor – Intel Pentium 3 or later
How To Install Firefox 59.0.2 on your PC?
- Load Firefox program from your disks.
- Run as administrator.
- Select the installation options.
- After it is installed click on finish.
- Launch the application and run it.
Click on the button below to start downloading Firefox 59.0.2
Some Amazing Facts!
- RadioShack was one of the first companies to start the personal computer revolution, back in 1970, with its TRS-80.
- The first mouse was invented by Douglas Engelbart in 1963; it consisted of a hard wooden shell and two clunky metal wheels.
- Of the 60 billion emails that are sent on a daily basis, 97 percent are considered spam.
- The first cell phone sold in the United States – the Motorola DynaTAC 8000X – was designed by Rudy Krolopp in April of 1984. It weighed two pounds.