Mozilla Firefox is a fast, light and tidy open source web browser. At its public launch in 2004 Mozilla Firefox was the first browser to challenge Microsoft Internet Explorer’s dominance. Since then, Mozilla Firefox has consistently featured in the top 3 most popular browsers globally. The key features that have made Mozilla Firefox so popular are the simple and effective UI, browser speed and strong security capabilities. The browser is particularly popular with developers thanks to its open source development and active community of advanced users.
- Easier Browsing
Click on the image for large preview.
A Brief Look :
Mozilla Firefox comes up with many improvements and some new features and functions which everyone appreciate. It has now improved the privacy and security of the users by using many algorithms and also have increased the speed twice upon. The application will now serve as more freedom to the people and their security of privacy. Mozilla is the browser for its reliable and fast speed and it is been maintained by them since years. It will help you in as a result that it uses low power consumption with better ease of use with its all inbuilt package. Overall, Firefox is one of the best browsers and it is one of the most recommended browser. Firefox is the pick software of the Web Browsers and you should try it.
Editors’ Review :
Firefox, the most trusted browsers of all time. Firefox is the most famous browsers in ranking of its privacy and security. It is a non-profit organization which aims the people to have safe and fast browsing. I loved using this browser very much. I strongly recommend to use this browser. You don’t need any rocket science to use it. Anyone can use this browser if you are a professional or a beginner. It aims to provide better speed, and privacy in the browsing. It has many functions and features which would attract any user towards it. Overall, a good browser to make you feel better.
Technical Specification :
- Software Setup Name – Firefox
- Software Setup Size – 37.40 MB
- Software Setup Type – Standalone Installer
- Software Version – 58.0.1
- Compatibility – 64 bit (x64)
- Developer/Author – Mozilla
- Developer Homepage – click here
System Requirements :
- Operating Systems – Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10
- RAM (Memory) – 1 GB of RAM required
- Hard Drive Space – 50 MB of free space required
- Processor – Intel Pentium 3 or later
How To Install Firefox 58.0.1 on your PC?
- Load Firefox program from your disks.
- Run as administrator.
- Select the installation options.
- After it being installed click on finish.
- Launch the application and run it.
Click on the button below to start downloading Firefox 58.0.1
Some Amazing Facts!
- RadioShack was one of the first companies to start the personal computer revolution, back in 1970, with its TRS-80.
- The first mouse was invented by Douglas Engelbart in 1963; it consisted of a hard wooden shell and two clunky metal wheels.
- Of the 60 billion emails that are sent on a daily basis, 97 percent are considered spam.
- The first cell phone sold in the United States – the Motorola DynaTAC 8000X – was designed by Rudy Krolopp in April of 1984. It weighed two pounds.