Droid4X is an android emulator for Windows PC and iOS devices. Droid4X is one of the fastest growing android emulators in the world. Droid4X is equipped with loads of cool features and some of the features are exclusive to Droid4X only. Android emulators are software that can mock the interface of an Android device on any other device with different or same operating system. Android emulators like Droid4X are very useful when you want to use an app that is exclusive to Android devices or play a game and you do not own an Android device, you can do so by installing an android emulator on your smartphone, tablet or PC and have all the perks of owning an Android device.
- Droid4X android emulator supports multiple operating systems such as Windows PC and iOS.
- Droid4X has a very simple and easy to use user interface that anybody can easily use without using any instructions.
- Droid4X supports full-screen PC mode so you can use the emulator better and have a better experience.
- You can share or exchange folders and files between PC and android emulator which is nearly impossible with other emulators.
Click on the image for large preview.
A Brief Look :
Droid4X provides you with a nifty way of exploring the Google Play Store and choose whatever mobile games and programs might interest you. You also get the possibility to take snapshots or simulate a GPS app, as well as browse your preferred websites as if you were working on a mobile device. It has got improved and with many bug fixes which helps it to run in with ease. It includes the latest features which make the content simple and powerful. It uses less CPU Power so your work will be done in no time. It also increases the productivity rate of users with the help of this application. All in all, the application can be of great use to all those who wanted to give various Android apps a try but were not willing to also purchase a smartphone.
Editors’ Review :
Droid4X is a popular Android emulator which is used to make your desktop a secondary android. It is a simple to use, simple to set up and feature-rich AndroidVM. Driod4X is free to use. Droid4X has many pros in it. Droid4X has amazing graphics on the interface to interact the users in no time. Droid4X has great integration with Windows + Tablets. Allows for hard or virtual (screen) keyboards, customize RAM and CPU’s used, window size or full screen, swipe between Windows 10 and Droid4X, and allows for 1 folder share (local or LAN) as SD. Droid4X’s application touch screen is very responsive while playing games. You can flip easily between Windows an Android OS with ease and no performance degradation. You can Drag and drop to install or use the apps store or run .apk apps directly to install. In this three ways, you can install the apps in Droid4X. Rather than the pros, some cons are noticeable. The default home screen is not customizable, no widget support and, the Gyro sensing also not works properly. Overall, a good application to make your Windows into a secondary Android.
Technical Specification :
- Software Setup Name – Droid4X
- Software Setup Size – 9.0 MB
- Software Setup Type – Standalone Installer
- Software Version – 0.10.6
- Compatibility – 32 bit (x86)/64 bit (x64)
- Developer/Author – Droid4X
- Developer Homepage – click here
System Requirements :
- Operating Systems – Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10
- RAM (Memory) – 1 GB of RAM required
- Hard Drive Space – 500 MB of free space required
- Processor – Intel Pentium 3 or later
How To Install Droid4X 0.10.6 on your PC?
- Load Droid4X program from your disks.
- Run as administrator.
- Select the installation options.
- After it is installed click on finish.
- Launch the application and run it.
Click on the button below to start downloading Droid4X 0.10.6
Some Amazing Facts!
- The world’s first camera took eight hours to snap a photo.
- The very first Apple logo featured Sir Isaac Newton sitting underneath a tree, with an apple about to hit his head.
- Alaska is the only state in America that can be typed on one row of a traditional English QWERTY keyboard.
- About 1 out of 8 married couples actually met each other on the Internet.