Driver Talent is built upon OSToto Co. Ltd. Driver Talent (formerly DriveTheLife) is easy to use application that has been designed to help you get the drivers you need for your system. It allows you to download and install driver updates, backup and restore drivers and uninstall/remove unused hardware drivers for all users of your system. It is very easy to use and has powerful features and functions which makes the user appreciated.
Click on the image for large preview.
A Brief Look :
Driver Talent scans your PC for out-of-date drivers and updates them for you. It can scan automatically when you launch a program or when you connect a device. Or you can set fixed intervals for scans and update drivers one by one or all at once with a single click. Updates to Driver Talent include faster downloads and an all-new user interface with skins. It has got improved and with many bug fixes which helps it to run in with ease. It includes the latest features which make the content simple and powerful. It uses less CPU Power so your work will be done in no time. It also increases the productivity rate of users with the help of this application. Overall, a good application to manage your drivers and also helps you to update it with a great piece.
Editors’ Review :
Driver Talent is an application that automatically identifies all drivers, finds the most recent updates online, and offers to bring them to the latest versions, in order to keep your computer optimal.
Setup and interface
The setup operation is speedy. However, although this isn’t mentioned, the utility gets integrated into the Windows startup sequence to run every time you turn on the computer. This option can be disabled from the settings panel.
Scan, download and install drivers
It auto-detects your Windows edition at startup and asks for permission to scan all installed drivers, in order to display the outdated ones. They can be filtered by status (stable or latest). The date, version, and size of the latest drivers are shown and, if there are multiple versions available online, you can pick the preferred one. The program can be instructed to auto-download and run the installer for selected drivers, or it can just download the latest edition to the computer, so you can take over the installation procedure from there.
Reinstall, uninstall, back up, and restore drivers
Driver Talent features extra tools. For instance, you can reinstall, uninstall, back up, and restore drivers. It’s also possible to examine all peripheral drivers, along with hardware information, such as the processor, clock, cache, number of cores, installation and boot times, CPU, memory, disk, display adapter, motherboard, and monitor. This data can be exported to a plain text document.
It carried out tasks swiftly in our tests regarding driver scans and downloads, along with backup and restore jobs. CPU and RAM usage was minimal. To conclude, Driver Talent facilitates a streamlined interface for downloading and updating drivers, accompanied by other useful tools.
Technical Specification :
- Software Setup Name – Driver Talent
- Software Setup Size – 16.22 MB
- Software Setup Type – Standalone Installer
- Software Version – 220.127.116.11
- Compatibility – 32 bit (x86)/64 bit (x64)
- Developer/Author – OSTOTO Co. Ltd
- Developer Homepage – click here
System Requirements :
- Operating Systems – Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10
- RAM (Memory) – 1 GB of RAM required
- Hard Drive Space – 50 MB of free space required
- Processor – Intel Pentium 3 or later
How To Install Driver Talent 18.104.22.168 on your PC?
- Load Driver Talent program from your disks.
- Run as administrator.
- Select the installation options.
- After it is installed click on finish.
- Launch the application and run it.
Click on the button below to start downloading Driver Talent 22.214.171.124
Some Amazing Facts!
- Microsoft holds 48,313 patents, including this one for its funky futuristic “HoloLens” headset.
- In 1997, Microsoft saved Apple from almost-certain bankruptcy by making a $150 million investment. Steve Jobs announced it on stage at his first appearance as Apple CEO, to boos from the audience.
- Approximately 3.2 billion people use the internet. Out of this, 1.7 billion of internet users are Asians. In fact, it is estimated that approximately 200 billion emails and 3 billion Google search would have to wait if the internet goes down for a day.
- Internet sends approximately 204 million emails per minute and 70% of all the emails sent are spam. 2 billion electrons are required to produce a single email.