The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) is a United States copyright law that implements two 1996 treaties of the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO). It criminalizes production and dissemination of technology, devices, or services intended to circumvent measures (commonly known as digital rights management or DRM) that control access to copyrighted works. It also criminalizes the act of circumventing an access control, whether or not there is actual infringement of copyright itself.
SoftZoner.com in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
It is our policy to respond to any copyright infringement issued on our website.
The following requirement should be should be included in your copyright infringement notice.
- Electronic or physical signature of the copyrighted work owner (or authorized person).
- A description of the copyrighted work, including the URL where this infringing content is available or a copy of it.
- Your contact details: email address, telephone and address.
- A statement in “good faith belief” that the work is not authorized by the copyright owner.
- A statement by you, person who sends the take down notice, that the information you send in the notice (above information) is accurate and that you are either the copyright owner or you are authorized to act on copyright owner’s behalf.
If any issue found on our website we suggest you that contact us by filling form below we will kindly report you within 2 to 3 business days and we will try to solve that problem by taking necessary actions.