FlipBook is undeniably the easiest 2D animation software. But it is still powerful enough to do everything most animators will ever need. And you’ll be surprised how fast it can do it. In fact, FlipBook is so fast that you can make changes while a scone is looping and you will see your changes the next time the loop starts over. It is very easy to use and not require any training to use it. It has a catchy and simple interface which the user will appreciate. FlipBook can help you do 2D, 3D or stop motion animation. FlipBook is a program that lets you play your animation in a loop and see the changes you make as it continues to play. You can scan, shoot or draw right into FlipBook where you can add sound, paint and play your animated movies. Then you can export standard movie files and post them on YouTube or burn them onto a CD or DVD.
Click on the image for large preview.
A Brief Look :
Digicel FlipBook is a simple utility for creating animations. The output depends on the inspiration of the user and his ability to handle the program. With Creation: with Digicel FlipBook, the user is given the freedom to create animation with pen tools and draw directly. It is also possible to use digital photos uploaded from the Internet or browsed through the computer. Customization: adding effects and even audio sequences to the animation can be done easily with DigiCel FlipBook. The aim is to add personal and funny touch to the output. After that, the user just has to adjust the repetition to synch sound and images. It has got improved and with many bug fixes which helps it to run in with ease. It includes the latest features which make the content simple and powerful. It uses less CPU Power so your work will be done in no time. It also increases the productivity rate of users with the help of this application. Output formats: this latest version of DigiCel FlipBook enables to save the animation in GIF or in any video format. This means that the output can be played on the computers’ multimedia player, on a TV set and even published on some video sharing websites.
Editors’ Review :
Digicel Flipbook is an attractive set of the program which is used to create 2D Animations quickly and easily. Digicel Flipbook isn’t free to use but there is a trial version available of it for $149.99. Digicel Flipbook cartoon maker animation uses the time-honored animation method to create your animation masterpieces easily. The interface of this application is clear and inviting with properly assembled features in the control panel to help users to not mess up finding the appropriate feature. Many tutorials and dedicated help manuals are there on the Internet to help users to explore the application quickly. With FlipBook, you can use onion skinning, an animation technique that allows you to see the frame you are currently working on the previous and next frame. Seeing the position of your character in the previous frame helps you make movements natural and realistic. This software does not use a bone-rigging system, and there is no option to create animation paths. Rather than the pros, some cons are noticeable. Pro users will find something more in this application and the application is little expensive.
Technical Specification :
- Software Setup Name – Digicel FlipBook
- Software Setup Size – 10.1 MB
- Software Setup Type – Standalone Installer
- Software Version – 6.94
- Compatibility – 32 bit (x86)/64 bit (x64)
- Developer/Author – Digicel
- Developer Homepage – click here
System Requirements :
- Operating Systems – Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10
- RAM (Memory) – 1 GB of RAM required
- Hard Drive Space – 50 MB of free space required
- Processor – Intel Pentium 3 or later
How To Install Digicel FlipBook 6.94 on your PC?
- Load Digicel FlipBook program from your disks.
- Run as administrator.
- Select the installation options.
- After it is installed click on finish.
- Launch the application and run it.
Click on the button below to start downloading Digicel FlipBook 6.94
Some Amazing Facts!
- Microsoft holds 48,313 patents, including this one for its funky futuristic “HoloLens” headset.
- In 1997, Microsoft saved Apple from almost-certain bankruptcy by making a $150 million investment. Steve Jobs announced it on stage at his first appearance as Apple CEO, to boos from the audience.
- Approximately 3.2 billion people use the internet. Out of this, 1.7 billion of internet users are Asians. In fact, it is estimated that approximately 200 billion emails and 3 billion Google search would have to wait if the internet goes down for a day.
- Internet sends approximately 204 million emails per minute and 70% of all the emails sent are spam. 2 billion electrons are required to produce a single email.