Click on the image for large preview.
A Brief Look :
Technical Specification :
- Software Setup Name – DataCrow
- Software Setup Size – 83.8 MB
- Software Setup Type – Standalone Installer
- Software Version – 4.2.2
- Compatibility – 32 bit (x86)/64 bit (x64)
- Developer/Author – Robert Jan van der Waals
- Developer Homepage – click here
System Requirements :
- Operating Systems – Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10
- RAM (Memory) – 1 GB of RAM required
- Hard Drive Space – 200 MB of free space required
- Processor – Intel Pentium 3 or later
How To Install DataCrow 4.2.2 on your PC?
- Load DataCrow program from your disks.
- Run as administrator.
- Select the installation options & follow the instructions.
- After it being installed click on finish.
- Launch the application and run it.
Click on the button below to start downloading DataCrow 4.2.2
(Note : This download will be directed from author’s site.)
Some Amazing Facts!
- In 2012, at least 17 newborn girls were named Siri.
- There are more than 682 million iPhone across the globe.
- A red panda is native to the Himalayas and southwestern China. Translated, the English word for red panda is “Firefox,” which is where the browser gets its name.
- The word robot comes from the Czech “robota.” In English, robota translates to “forced labor.”