DataCrow is built by Robert Jan van der Waals. DataCrow allows you to create a huge Data based contains all your collectible media. It collects all to view the information at a particular location. It’s a feature packed product which luckily comes with an internal help system (F1) to guide you on your journey through Data Crow. Using the excellent online services you can instantly retrieve the information on your books, software, games, and movies. This combined with the file import, which can parse information from your e-books, software, images, music and movie files you won’t be doing a lot of typing. It is very easy to use and has powerful features and functions which the user will appreciate.
Click on the image for large preview.
A Brief Look :
Data Crow is the ultimate media cataloger and media organizer. Always wanted to manage all your collections in one product? You want a product you can customize to your needs? Your search ends here! It has got improved and with many bug fixes which helps it to run in with ease. It includes the latest features which make the content simple and powerful. It uses less CPU Power so your work will be done in no time. It also increases the productivity rate of users with the help of this application. Using Data Crow allows you to catalog all your collectibles, no matter how large your collection is. Using the excellent online services you can instantly retrieve the information on your books, software, games, and movies. This combined with the file import, which can parse information from your e-books, software, images, music and movie files you won’t be doing a lot of typing.
Editors’ Review :
Datacrow is a free java based media organizer tool. The program includes the modules which can be useful to modify and manage all kinds of media types: audio CDs, books, images, movies, software and a whole lot more. If that’s not enough then you can create new modules of your own. Datacrow has many pros in it. A host of additional features include an optional internal web server, a loan management system and an in-depth reporting which can produce detailed catalogs of your own in HTML and PDF. The interface of this application includes tools, bars, tabs, menus and other elements to be explored. Rather than pros, some cons are noticeable. The program does come to a price and it is very complex and complicated for the first time user. Once you get started so at the start you have to enter information manually a lot. Overall, Datacrow is a full-featured application better than the expensive media organizers, but its design is intuitive and it may take a while before you can find way around.
Technical Specification :
- Software Setup Name – DataCrow
- Software Setup Size – 83.8 MB
- Software Setup Type – Standalone Installer
- Software Version – 4.2.2
- Compatibility – 32 bit (x86)/64 bit (x64)
- Developer/Author – Robert Jan van der Waals
- Developer Homepage – click here
System Requirements :
- Operating Systems – Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10
- RAM (Memory) – 1 GB of RAM required
- Hard Drive Space – 200 MB of free space required
- Processor – Intel Pentium 3 or later
How To Install DataCrow 4.2.2 on your PC?
- Load DataCrow program from your disks.
- Run as administrator.
- Select the installation options & follow the instructions.
- After it is installed click on finish.
- Launch the application and run it.
Click on the button below to start downloading DataCrow 4.2.2
(Note : This download will be directed from author’s site.)
Some Amazing Facts!
- In 2012, at least 17 newborn girls were named Siri.
- There are more than 682 million iPhone across the globe.
- A red panda is native to the Himalayas and southwestern China. Translated, the English word for red panda is “Firefox,” which is where the browser gets its name.
- The word robot comes from the Czech “robota.” In English, robota translates to “forced labor.”