Daemon Tools is an application which is used to back up your physical CD/DVD/HD DVD/Blu-ray discs into virtual discs or so called “disc image” files which can run directly on your Hard Drive. It has an easy to install work and has powerful features and functions which everyone can understand in minutes. Its content is very catchy and simple which supports multi-Language.
- Mount disc images
- Mount VHDs and TrueCrypt files
- Grab images from physical discs
- Organize your Images catalog
- Emulate DT/SCSI devices
Click on the image for large preview.
A Brief Look :
DAEMON Tools Lite is a slimmed down version of the more powerful Pro app, but it still gives you the ability to add up to four virtual drives to your machine. You can also create basic disk images and compress them to keep all the information you need accessible without taking up a ton of space on your hard drive. It includes the latest features which make the content simple and powerful. It uses less CPU Power so your work will be done in no time. It also increases the productivity rate of users with the help of this application. It can also mount images, VHDs and ZIP archives and Grab discs to ISO, MDX, MDS & APE files. DAEMON Tools is a highly recommended option which I suggest you the most.
Editors’ Review :
Being able to use virtual drives in order to mount optical media from a file is one of the most useful “hacks” for any Windows user looking to save a bit of time. The most stripped-down version of Daemon Tools, ideally suited for the average user And, what better way to go than with what is arguably the most famous app of the lot, DAEMON Tools – in its low-spec trim, DAEMON Tools Lite.
As standard, it allows you to emulate up to four DT, SCSI, or HDD devices. You can mount a plethora of both popular and less popular image formats such as MDX, MDS, MDF, ISO, IMG, CCD, ISZ, CDI, B5T, B6T, BWT, NRG, VHD, TC, ISCSI, VMDK, VDI, and even ZIP archives. The app also includes the ability to create disc image files from your own optical media with formats such as ISO, MDX, MDS, and APE.
Modern GUI and very handy taskbar
Granted, that may not sound like much, to begin with, but that should be enough for the day-to-day user. However, there’s another area in particular where DAEMON Tools Lite shines, and that’s user-friendliness.
Best of the bests
Clearly one of the best tools of this sort, DAEMON Tools Lite also does a good job of advertising its full, untapped potential. And, finally, we can address the elephant in the room, namely the fact that the app’s GUI is like a big collection of locked and unlockable sections (some features are available for a small trial period), which, truth be told, might annoy the hell out of some of you out there.
The popularity gained by this app over the years is so impressive that it should be enough to make it one of the top popular picks even if it wasn’t a very good app, which, truth be told, is not at all the case as, in spite of all its potential drawbacks, the app works flawlessly.
Technical Specification :
- Software Setup Name – DAEMON Tools Lite
- Software Setup Size – 773 KB
- Software Setup Type – Standalone Installer
- Software Version – 10.8.0
- Compatibility – 32 bit (x86)/64 bit (x64)
- Developer/Author – DAEMON Tools
- Developer Homepage – click here
System Requirements :
- Operating Systems – Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10
- RAM (Memory) – 512 MB of RAM required
- Hard Drive Space – 50 MB of free space required
- Processor – Intel Pentium 3 or later
How To Install DAEMON Tools Lite 10.8.0 on your PC?
- Load DAEMON Tools Lite program from your disks.
- Run as administrator.
- Select the installation options.
- After it is installed click on finish.
- Launch the application and run it.
Click on the button below to start downloading DAEMON Tools Lite 10.8.0
(Note : This download will be directed from author’s site.)
Some Amazing Facts!
- About 1 out of 8 married couples actually met each other on the Internet.
- Tech companies often test new products in New Zealand. The reasons for this? The country is diverse, its residents speak English, and if a product is a flop, news doesn’t spread as fast because it is relatively isolated.
- Bill Gates’s house was designed by Mac.
- In 2012, NYU-Poly constructed a robotic fish and placed it in a tank of golden shiners. The robot simulated the fishes’ motions so well, it was eventually accepted and became their leader.