Comodo Dragon is your must-have online privacy keeper which has all essential features in a light yet powerful browser. Today’s Internet users require MORE than a Web Browser that is faster, nimbler and more stable. They need one that is secure too! In 2012 alone, more than 27 million new strains of malware were created, causing a 400% jump in compromised Web sites worldwide.
- Keep you safe and secure
- Give you unsurpassed speed
- A Friendly user interface to start
- Provide Customized plugins and add-ons
- End crashes or frozen windows
- Has privacy enhancements that surpass those in Chromium’s technology
- Has Domain Validation technology that identifies and segregates superior SSL certificates from inferior ones
- Stops cookies and other Web spies
- Prevents all Browser download tracking to ensure your privacy
Click on the image for large preview.
A Brief Look :
The Comodo companies are innovative and prolific developers of online security and trust assurance solutions. The Comodo Dragon Internet Browser has taken the latest Chromium technology and beefed it up in the one way necessary to make it the optimum Browser to use on today’s malware plagued the Internet. – Superior Security and Privacy. Comodo Dragon not only gives you the complete complement of features offered by Chromium (key features listed above), it also gives you Comodo’s unsurpassed security and privacy features. It has got improved and with many bug fixes which helps it to run in with ease. It includes the latest features which make the content simple and powerful. It uses less CPU Power so your work will be done in no time. It also increases the productivity rate of users with the help of this application. This is exactly why Comodo, the world’s leading online security and trust assurance innovator, has stepped forward with Comodo Dragon. – A Chromium technology-based Web Browser that offers you all of Chrome’s features PLUS the unparalleled level of security and privacy you only get from Comodo. Including a greater level of privacy than Chromium technology offers.
Editors’ Review :
Comodo Dragon is a Chrome-based Web browser with enhanced security, privacy, and stability. Like Chrome, Dragon is free. It’s available as a standalone browser or as part of Comodo’s antivirus and PC security software. Drawing its source code from Chromium, Comodo Dragon is a fast web browser that mostly puts emphasis security while surfing the Internet. It contains several handy extensions and shares most of its features with Chrome.
Installing the app shouldn’t be a difficult task. It can be copied as a portable tool in order to run it on any machine directly from a pen drive.
Comodo offers to install Adobe Flash Player if it doesn’t already exist on the PC, which it actually needs in order to display all content correctly. It also recommends the use of COMODO Secure DNS servers in order to improve security.
Super UI and Graphics
The GUI is the same as in Chrome, and some of their features are shared as well. It is possible to browse multiple pages in multiple tabs, import bookmarks from other browsers and manage them easily, as well as log in with a Google account to synchronize data across all devices, to name but a few.
Plug-ins and Extension
In addition, you can specify a master password to access all the other passwords saved within Comodo on websites, as well as enter sandbox mode to enhance security by navigating the web in a virtual environment cut off from the rest of the computer.
The web browser is shipped with several extensions installed. For example, you can analyze websites to spot malicious activity with the help of Web Inspector, as well as easily share text, links, and images on social networks or look them up online via the Drag&Drop Service.
We have not come across stability issues in our evaluation. It had minimal impact on computer performance and quickly loaded web pages. No error dialogs popped up, and the tool did not hang or crash. To sum it up, Chrome users interested in extra security features may test Comodo Dragon for themselves to find out whether it meets their requirements or not.
Technical Specification :
- Software Setup Name – Comodo Dragon Internet Browser
- Software Setup Size – 74.65 MB
- Software Setup Type – Standalone Installer
- Software Version – 65.0.3325.146
- Compatibility – 32 bit (x86)/64 bit (x64)
- Developer/Author – Comodo Technologies
- Developer Homepage – click here
System Requirements :
- Operating Systems – Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10
- RAM (Memory) – 512 MB of RAM Required
- Hard Drive Space – 500 MB of Free space Required
- Processor – Intel Pentium 3 or Later
How To Install Comodo Dragon Internet Browser 65.0.3325.146 on your PC?
- Load Comodo Dragon Internet Browser program from your disks.
- Run as administrator.
- Complete the registration information.
- Select the installation options.
- After it is installed click on finish.
Click on the button below to start downloading Comodo Dragon Internet Browser 65.0.3325.146
Some Amazing Facts!
- Industry Giants like Facebook, Amazon, Google, and Twitter, are all powered by Linux. It is true that Linux is not so common Operating System among the usual customers. But, Linux heads the Industry.
- At 3:15 pm the day Michael Jackson died Twitter, Wikipedia, and AOL IM all crashed.
- Google handles an estimated 1 billion search queries each and every day, releasing almost 200 tons of CO2 per day.
- There are 500 apps added each day to the Windows Phone Store.