Create flowcharts easily with this free Windows software. Whether you’re mapping out ideas, laying out the structure of your organization or creating UML diagrams, ClickCharts is the perfect user-friendly program to get you going. Simplify complex processes, troubleshoot bottlenecks and find areas for improvement. Organize your ideas visually and make even the most complicated process easier to understand. The intuitive user interface helps you choose from a variety of symbols, shapes, and colors to uniquely convey your ideas. ClickCharts Free features: Open multiple diagrams and edit simultaneously. Print large diagrams with seamless sheet overlapping. Export flowcharts as image files such as jpg, gif, png and more.
- Visualize complex processes and organizations
- Create value stream and data flow diagrams
- Identify bottlenecks and process optimization opportunities
Click on the image for large preview.
A Brief Look :
ClickCharts helps to easily create a visual representation of a process, organization, mind map or another diagram. ClickCharts Diagram Flowchart allows you to build just about any type of flow chart or diagram you want to, quickly and smoothly. You can choose from one of the program’s template diagrams, or you can begin with a completely blank canvas to map your ideas easily. ClickCharts has got improved and with many bug fixes which helps it to run in with ease. It includes the latest features which make the content simple and powerful. It uses less CPU Power so your work will be done in no time. It also increases the productivity rate of users with the help of this application. ClickCharts helps many a lot with many features such as Open multiple diagrams and edit simultaneously. Print large diagrams with seamless sheet overlapping. Export flowcharts as image files such as jpg, gif, png and more. ClickCharts Diagram Flowchart Software is a smooth and convenient program. It’s free to download and use, and its intuitive interface makes the features of the program accessible to users of all experience levels.
Editors’ Review :
ClickCharts is an application which is used to create flowcharts. ClickCharts isn’t free to use. There is a trial period available for this application and once this trial period expires, ClickCharts encourage you to buy the paid version of it. There are two types of paid version – Pro Edition ($70) and Home Edition ($60). ClickCharts has many pros in it. The installation of this application is so fast and easy. Just install the program and click on “I accept the terms and conditions” and you are ready to fir on ClickCharts. Properly dedicated help manuals are provided in ClickCharts to help users to explore the application. The interface of this application is good and the simplicity of making Flowcharts is also wonderful. Rather than the pros, some cons are noticeable. Pro users will find something more in it and it is a little expensive. Overall, the simplicity and effectiveness of the program is well maintained and can be very useful to all skills of users.
Technical Specification :
- Software Setup Name – ClickCharts
- Software Setup Size – 874 KB
- Software Setup Type – Standalone Installer
- Software Version – 3.02
- Compatibility – 32 bit (x86)/64 bit (x64)
- Developer/Author – NCH Software
- Developer Homepage – click here
System Requirements :
- Operating Systems – Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10
- RAM (Memory) – 256 MB of RAM required
- Hard Drive Space – 10 MB of free space required
- Processor – Intel Pentium 3 or later
How To Install ClickCharts 3.02 on your PC?
- Load ClickCharts program from your disks.
- Run as administrator.
- Complete the registration information.
- Select the installation options.
- After it is installed click on finish.
Click on the button below to start downloading ClickCharts 3.02
Some Amazing Facts!
- There are more than 682 million iPhone across the globe.
- A red panda is native to the Himalayas and southwestern China. Translated, the English word for red panda is “Firefox,” which is where the browser gets its name.
- The word robot comes from the Czech “robota.” In English, robota translates to “forced labor.”
- Created in 1956, the first ever VCR was the size of a piano.