Click on the image for large preview.
A Brief Look :
Editors’ Review :
Blender is an application to create 3D and 2D animations. I have used this application a lot for making cartoon stuff. Many a lot artists, Youtubers, and professionals are using this application for their work. In my opinion, this application is best for you if you are seriously interested in animations because it is all free of cost. This application has tons of feature to make your stuff the best. There are options for 3D Unwrapping, Shading, Physics and Particles, Real Time 3D/Game Creation, and much more. Tools are also included for 2D and 3D procedural brushes, Edge Rendering, Collision Simulation, and Edge Rendering. And when you need to import something, you’ll find that many 2D and 3D file formats are supported. The application does a good job of organizing the features in one streamlined sequence. The currently used features are in the frequent window and you can access the features from the drop-box menu. It also offers you the best help possible from them. The cons in the application are that it is confusing and difficult to use for the beginners and also if you are a professional user. You have to invest the time to learn this application. Overall, a good application for your 3D and 2D work with lots of features and extended help.
Technical Specification :
- Software Setup Name – Blender
- Software Setup Size – 83.8 MB
- Software Setup Type – Standalone Installer
- Software Version – 2.79
- Compatibility – 64 bit (x64)
- Developer/Author – Blender
- Developer Homepage – click here
System Requirements :
- Operating Systems – Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10
- RAM (Memory) – 512 MB of RAM required
- Hard Drive Space – 200 MB of free space required
- Processor – Intel Pentium 3 or later
How To Install Blender 2.79 on your PC?
- Load Blender program from your disks.
- Run as administrator.
- Complete the registration information.
- Select the installation options.
- After it being installed click on finish.
Some Amazing Facts!
- The term “astronaut” comes from Greek words that mean “star” and “sailor.”
- The calcium in our bones and the iron in our blood come from ancient explosions of giant stars.
- The password of the computer controls that would control the United States’ nuclear tipped missiles was 00000000, and that too for 8 long years! Nobody would believe it now!
- Only 4% of Arab women actually make use of an internet.