Bandicam is a lightweight screen recorder for windows that can capture anything on your PC screen as a high-quality video. Also, it makes it possible to record a certain area on a PC screen or capture a game that uses the DirectX/OpenGL/Vulkan graphic technologies. Bandicam will help you carry out a game capture with high compression ratio, while keeping the video quality closer to the original work, and provides performance far superior to other recording software that provides similar functions.
- Select Area and Record
- Real-time Drawing
- Add Webcam Overlay
- Mix Your Own Voice
- Add Logo to Video
Click on the image for large preview.
A Brief Look :
Whether you’re an old pro at screen recordings or this is your first time out, Bandicam makes it easy to set up and start recording anything on your screen. Less experienced users will like that the default settings mean you can basically start recording in only a couple clicks. Bandicam makes it possible to record various 2D/3D games with 4K UHD Video and capture up to 144 FPS Video. It has got improved and with many bug fixes which helps it to run in with ease. It includes the latest features which make the content simple and powerful. It uses less CPU Power so your work will be done in no time. It also increases the productivity rate of users with the help of this application. Bandicam can record everything on your computer screen and save it as video files (AVI, MP4) or image files.
Editors’ Review :
Whether you are an old screen recording expert or this is your first time you’re recording the screens, then Bandicam would be a good option for you as it is easy to set and records your screen with minimum fuss. Bandicam is a light-weight recording software designed to offer an easy to use experience to the user. Here are key characteristics of the application.
Nice Interface: The user interface of Bandicam is quite simple offering a good experience to the user. Bandicam combines with good features and simplicity for delivering high-quality results when it comes to the recording options.
Easy to use: There are many advanced options available in this application, but if you don’t want to mess up with all these. You can simply record the screen with the default settings in AVI format at 30 Frames per second. It also detects the primary sound which is incoming when you are recording your screen. It can be very helpful when you are recording a gameplay with all high-quality sounds and effects.
Capture Options: Bandicam provides with many capturing options. You can capture the whole screen or the screen which you have selected to capture. You can also take snapshots in formats including BMP, JPG, and PNG.
Recording High-Quality Games: Bandicam is not suitable for recording high-quality games which are having high frame rates.
Overall, Bandicam is one of the best screen recording tool available in the current scenario as it comes with an intuitive environment for helping all types of the users, regardless of their experience.
Technical Specification :
- Software Setup Name – Bandicam
- Software Setup Size – 17.2 MB
- Software Setup Type – Standalone Installer
- Software Version – 4.1.3 Build 1400
- Compatibility – 32 bit (x86)/64 bit (x64)
- Developer/Author – Bandicam Company
- Developer Homepage – click here
System Requirements :
- Operating Systems – Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10
- RAM (Memory) – 256 MB of RAM required
- Hard Drive Space – 50 MB of free space required
- Processor – Intel Pentium 3 or later
How To Install Bandicam 4.1.3 Build 1400 on your PC?
- Load Bandicam program from your disks.
- Run as administrator.
- Complete the registration information.
- Select the installation options.
- After it is installed click on finish.
Click on the button below to start downloading Bandicam 4.1.3 Build 1400
Some Amazing Facts!
- Electronic mail pre-existed the Internet
- It’s impossible for your computer to be infected by a virus, just from opening an email message.
- 70% of virus writers actually work under a contract for an organization.
- Around the year 1500, Leonardo da Vinci sketched plans for a robot.