AVS Image Converter is built upon Online Media Technologies Ltd. AVS Image Converter allows you to convert images to JPEG, PDF, RAW, TIFF, GIF, PNG, RAS, PSD, PCX, CR2, DNG, and APNG. With AVS Image converter you have the freedom to resize, rotate, apply effects and watermark your images so easily. This application is very easy to use and has a simple and catchy interface which makes all interested in converting their selected image. Overall, AVS Image Converter is a good application.
- Convert between Various Formats
- Select Image Resize Presets
- Apply Effects
- Watermark Your Pictures
Click on the image for large preview.
A Brief Look :
AVS Image Converter will help you with your photos. Everything from downloading them onto your computer to editing and sharing them, all in one place. It includes the latest features which make the content simple and powerful. It uses less CPU Power so your work will be done in no time. It also increases the productivity rate of users with the help of this application. Automatic one-click enhancement and quick color adjustments for even hundreds of photos at once. Thanks to AVS Image Converter, your photo editing work will always go fast. All it takes is a few clicks to turn a boring photo into a great memory that you can show off to your friends and family. Thanks to layers support in the Editor, even the most advanced editing jobs are open for you. How about giving your landscape a more interesting sky, or adding copies of animals in the shot? It’s all a matter of moments with AVS Image Converter. You’ll never lose a photo again. Thanks to Quick Search, easy keyword tagging, and the great Catalog, you can always find the photos you need. In an archive of one hundred photos, or one hundred thousand. This application contains all from start to end (downloading to Uploading). You should try it and it is easy to use.
Editors’ Review :
While working with various documents of different file formats and it makes it usual to share your projects or access them from other computers, due to lack of specific applications. Fortunately, there is a limitation to bypass this concern with AVS Image Converter. This tools can enhance the file sharing by converting the document to a convenient sharing format. AVS Image Converter has many pros in it. This application has a minimalistic, sleek layout which encompasses multiple handy features. The layout of this application is simple to use and has the features included in the toolbar, menubar, and sidebar. There is a simplicity in the application, it is possible for many users, regardless of their PC skills, to understand and operate its program to its full depth. If any user is stuck in any trouble so there is an integrated help manual. Rather than the pros, some cons are noticeable. AVS Image Converter has a poor watermark tool which is not able to watermark quality images. Overall, AVS Image Converter is a reliable software tool which can be worth owning application for the novice users with image edit properties and image watermark functions.
Technical Specification :
- Software Setup Name – AVS Image Converter
- Software Setup Size – 22.75 MB
- Software Setup Type – Standalone Installer
- Software Version – 22.214.171.1243
- Compatibility – 32 bit (x86)/64 bit (x64)
- Developer/Author – Online Media Tech Ltd.
- Developer Homepage – click here
System Requirements :
- Operating Systems – Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10
- RAM (Memory) – 512 MB of RAM required
- Hard Drive Space – 50 MB of free space required
- Processor – Intel Pentium 3 or later
How To Install AVS Image Converter 126.96.36.1993 on your PC?
- Load AVS Image Converter program from your disks.
- Run as administrator.
- Complete the registration information.
- Select the installation options.
- After it is installed click on finish.
Click on the button below to start downloading AVS Image Converter 188.8.131.523
Some Amazing Facts!
- China has banned YouTube, Facebook, Gmail, Twitter, Instagram, Dropbox and Skype from public use.
- Around the year 1500, Leonardo da Vinci sketched plans for a robot.
- If computer’s brain was designed just as a human brain then it could store 3584 terabytes of data and perform 38 thousand trillion operations each second. Do not underestimate your own brain!
- The password of the computer controls that would control the United States’ nuclear tipped missiles was 00000000, and that too for 8 long years! Nobody would believe it now!