Click on the image for large preview.
A Brief Look :
Technical Specification :
- Software Setup Name – Autodesk Crispin Engineer
- Software Setup Size – 225 MB
- Software Setup Type – Standalone Installer
- Software Version – Pro 2016
- Compatibility – 32 bit (x86)/64 bit (x64)
- Developer/Author – Autodesk
- Developer Homepage – click here
System Requirements :
- Operating Systems – Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10
- RAM (Memory) – 1 GB of RAM Required
- Hard Drive Space – 500 MB of Free space Required
- Processor – Intel Pentium 3 or Later
How To Install Autodesk Crispin Engineer on your PC?
- Load Autodesk Crispin Engineer program from your disks.
- Extract the program.
- Run as administrator.
- Select the installation options & follow the instructions.
- After it being installed click on finish.
- Launch the application and run it.
Click on the button below to start downloading Autodesk Crispin Engineer
(Note : This download will be directed from author’s site.)
Some Amazing Facts
- In 1889, the Queen of Italy, Margherita Savoy, ordered the first pizza delivery.
- It’s considered rude to write in red ink in Portugal.
- The term “astronaut” comes from Greek words that mean “star” and “sailor.”
- The calcium in our bones and the iron in our blood come from ancient explosions of giant stars.