- Section and Details View
- Strike-Thru Text
- Social Media Sharing
- Property Edit Preview
- Customization and Support File Sync
- Modern User Interaction
Click on the image for large preview.
A Brief Look :
Technical Specification :
- Software Setup Name – AutoDesk AutoCAD
- Software Setup Size – 1.50 GB
- Software Setup Type – Standalone Installer
- Software Version – 2013
- Compatibility – 64 bit (x64)
- Developer/Author – Autodesk
- Developer Homepage – click here
System Requirements :
- Operating Systems – Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10
- RAM (Memory) – 2 GB of RAM required
- Hard Drive Space – 20 GB of free space required
- Processor – Intel Pentium 3 or later
How To Install AutoDesk AutoCAD 2013 on your PC?
- Load Autodesk AutoCAD program from your disks.
- Extract the program.
- Run as administrator.
- Complete the registration information.
- Select the installation options.
Click on the button below to start downloading AutoDesk AutoCAD 2013
(Note : This download will be directed from author’s site.)
Some Amazing Facts!
- 30,000 websites are hacked every day.
- The name ‘Google’ is actually derived from the mathematical term ‘googol’ which is basically 1 with a 100 zeros following it.
- Co-founders Larry Page and Sergey Brin originally named Google ‘Backrub’
- As part of their green initiative, Google regularly rents goats to mow the lawns of their mountain view HQ.