Apache OpenOffice is the leading open-source office software suite for word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, graphics, databases and more. It is available in many languages and works on all common computers. It stores all your data in an international open standard format and can also read and write files from other common office software packages.
- It is easy to use I think that you will not find any difficulty in using Apache OpenOffice.
- The main thing is that it is free to use.
Click on the image for large preview.
A Brief Look :
Apache OpenOffice is the leading software suite for document and word processing. Apache OpenOffice is the result of over twenty years’ software engineering. Designed from the start as a single piece of software, it has a consistency other products cannot match. A completely open development process means that anyone can report bugs, request new features, or enhance the software. The result: Apache OpenOffice does everything you want your office software to do, the way you want it to. It will help you in many things like Apache OpenOffice is easy to learn, and if you’re already using another office software package, you’ll take to OpenOffice straight away. Our world-wide native-language community means that OpenOffice is probably available and supported in your own language. And if you already have files from another office package – OpenOffice will probably read them with no difficulty. Best of all, Apache OpenOffice can be downloaded and used entirely free of any license fees. Like all Apache Software Foundation software, Apache OpenOffice is free to use. Apache OpenOffice is released under the Apache 2.0 License. This means you may use it for any purpose – domestic, commercial, educational, public administration. You may install it on as many computers as you like. You may make copies and give them away to family, friends, students, and employees – anyone you like.
Editors’ Review :
If you’re looking for a Microsoft Office alternative for Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access and more so Apache OpenOffice is the best alternative for you and come a way long racing to improve its capabilities to be the best alternative for Microsoft Office. Apache Openoffice is completely free to use with its all features and components. No subscription, no lump, no fees/payment to access it. If your business needs don’t include complex storing, calculations so OpenOffice is worth taking software to use. OpenOffice supports all the types of file formats to work on as same as of the rival programs like Word and Excel. Those files coming from Microsoft also works in the OpenOffice. The functioning of Openoffice is awesome with most basic uses. Maths allows you to do the basic functions like calculations and charts like Excel, and most useful feature such as Spell correction and most text-formatting options. Rather than the pros, some cons are noticeable. Openoffice is not for the heavy excel spreadsheet works. Expert spreadsheet manipulators will find it hard to live without compatibility with Visual Basic for Applications, especially if your macro functions depend on Microsoft’s environment and OpenOffice can create only a basic presentation and the impress will suffice. Overall, a free application with lots of capabilities makes it a worth using application.
Technical Specification :
- Software Setup Name – Apache OpenOffice
- Software Setup Size – 134 MB
- Software Setup Type – Standalone Installer
- Software Version – 4.1.5
- Compatibility – 32 bit (x86)/64 bit (x64)
- Developer/Author – OpenOffice.org
- Developer Homepage – click here
System Requirements :
- Operating Systems – Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10
- RAM (Memory) – 1 GB of RAM required
- Hard Drive Space – 500 MB of free space required
- Processor – Intel Pentium 3 or later
How To Install Apache OpenOffice 4.1.5 on your PC?
- Load Apache Openoffice program from your disks.
- Run as administrator.
- Complete the registration information.
- Select the installation options.
- After it is installed click on finish.
Click on the button below to start downloading Apache OpenOffice 4.1.5
(Note : This download will be directed from author’s site.)
Some Amazing Facts!
- Time Magazine named the computer the “Man of the Year” in 1982.
- The first alarm clock could only ring at one time of day, four o’clock in the morning.
- When the first iPod prototype was shown to Steve Jobs, he dropped it in an aquarium. No, it wasn’t just a klutzy move: Jobs used the subsequent air bubbles to prove there was empty space and it could be made smaller.
- One of the first Computer Science Ph.D.’s was earned by a nun.