Android Studio provides the fastest tools for building apps for every type of Android device. World-class code editing, debugging, performance tooling, a flexible build system, and an instant build/deploy system all allow you to focus on building unique and high-quality apps. It Pushes code and resource changes to your app running on a device or emulator and sees the changes instantly come to life. Instant Run dramatically speeds up your edit, build, and run cycles, keeping you “in the flow.” Install and run your apps faster than with a physical device and test your app on virtually any Android device configuration: Android phones, Android tablets, Android Wear, and Android TV devices. The new Android Emulator 2.0 is faster than ever and allows you to dynamically resize the emulator and access a suite of sensor controls. It is very easy to use interface and keeps you in the flow when coding.
Click on the image for large preview.
A Brief Look :
Android Studio provides the fastest tools for building apps for every type of Android device. You can do all and it is free. It will help you in many ways it can push code and resource changes to your app running on a device or emulator and see the changes instantly come to life. Instant Run dramatically speeds up your edit, build, and run cycles, keeping you “in the flow.” It will help you in Writing better code, work faster, and be more productive with an intelligent code editor that helps you each step of the way. Android Studio is built on IntelliJ and is capable of advanced code completion, refactoring, and code analysis. It can Target multiple form factors with a single project to easily share code among your different versions of your app. Android Studio provides a unified environment to develop apps for Android phones, tablets, Android Wear, Android TV, and Android Auto. I recommend using Android Studio because it is the best Studio to make your perfect studio.
Editors’ Review :
Android Studio is an integrated development environment (IDE) from Google that provides developers with tools needed to build applications for the Android OS platform. Android Studio is completely free to use with all its components and anyone can use it and can make their Android application for free but as a developer, $25 developer’s license is required to publish your application on the Google Play Store. Android Studio has many pros in it. Android Studio is built by Google themselves and Android Studio has the full support of Google as it is a parent of it. Many tutorials and dedicated help service are provided to the user to dig the application at the best way. Live Code updates and rendering of application is also supported by it. Layouts are built and can be observed anytime and will be updated by every change automatically. You can also see these changes on different screens. References are automatically replaced with their real values, so you can easily view which color you are using for example. You can test Google Play Services API straight from the emulator. You can test a lot of API calls without having to deploy your application to a device. Rather than the pros, some cons are noticeable. Android Studio sometimes has some offline issues and only Android development is supported by this application. Overall, a hand-to-hand free studio to let you create your own Android application with full support.
Technical Specification :
- Software Setup Name – Android Studio
- Software Setup Size – 683 MB
- Software Setup Type – Standalone Installer
- Software Version – 171.4443003
- Compatibility – 64 bit (x64)
- Developer/Author – Google
- Developer Homepage – click here
System Requirements :
- Operating Systems – Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10
- RAM (Memory) – 1 GB of RAM required
- Hard Drive Space – 5 GB of free space required
- Processor – Intel Pentium 3 or later
How To Install Android Studio 171.4443003 on your PC?
- Load Android Studio program from your disks.
- Run as administrator.
- Complete the registration information.
- Select the installation options.
- After it is installed click on finish.
Click on the button below to start downloading Android Studio 171.4443003
Some Amazing Facts!
- There are 6.8 billion people on the planet and 4 billion of them use a mobile phone. Only 3.5 billion of them use a toothbrush.
- Hewlett Packard, Microsoft, as well as Apple have one not so obvious thing in common – they were all started in a garage.
- Twenty-five percent of Americans use only a mobile device to use the Internet.
- Every minute, 100 hours of video are uploaded on YouTube by individual users.