Adobe Reader, More powerful than other PDF software, Adobe Reader is the free, trusted standard for viewing, printing, and annotating PDFs. And now, it’s connected to Adobe Document Cloud — so it’s easier than ever to work with PDFs on the computer. With Acrobat Reader, you can do even more than open and view PDF files. It’s easy to add annotations to documents using a complete set of commenting tools. It’s packed with all the tools you need to convert, edit, and sign PDFs on your device. You can even use your device camera to scan a document, whiteboard, or receipt and save it as a PDF.
Click on the image for large preview.
A Brief Look :
Adobe Reader is one of those applications that you’ll find on nearly every PC in the world. In terms of compatibility, it’s the last word in displaying the Portable Document Format (PDF), a file format that Adobe itself invented back in the day and continues to extend. Adobe Reader allows you to easily read, navigate, print, and enter information into Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) files. It has an efficient new interface. Major improvements in OCR and text-editing. Document Cloud service includes built-in PDF signing and routing. Mobile Acrobat DC apps convert photos into PDF forms. Acrobat has always towered above all rival PDF software, and the latest version is the best upgrade in years.
Editors’ Review :
Adobe Reader DC allows you to easily read, navigate, print, and enter information into Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) files. Adobe Reader DC isn’t free to use but there’s a full 7-day trial version and once it gets expired Adobe Reader DC encourages you to buy the paid version of it. There are two types of paid version – DC Pro and Standard. Adobe Reader DC has many pros in it. Adobe Reader allows you to easily enter information on a PDF form and submit it. Adobe Reader looks great, and the interface is very easy to understand. Adobe Reader offers excellent control over any document you’re viewing. You can zoom, navigate, and search large documents very effectively. Rather than the pros, some cons are noticeable. The installation of Adobe Reader is little clucky to be installed and it takes time to configure and the PC needs to be restarted to be installed and Extra text boxes sometimes made editing difficult. Overall, The best program for the PDF and it is worth buying the application.
Technical Specification :
- Software Setup Name – Adobe Reader
- Software Setup Size – 134 MB
- Software Setup Type – Standalone Installer
- Software Version – XI 11.0.10
- Compatibility – 32 bit (x86)/64 bit (x64)
- Developer/Author – Adobe
- Developer Homepage – click here
System Requirements :
- Operating Systems – Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10
- RAM (Memory) – 1 GB of RAM Required
- Hard Drive Space – 500 MB of Free space Required
- Processor – Intel Pentium 3 or Later
How To Install Adobe Reader XI 11.0.10 on your PC?
- Load Adobe Reader program from your disks.
- Run as Administrator.
- Select the installation options & follow the instructions.
- After it is installed click on finish.
- Launch the application and run it.
Click on the button below to start downloading Adobe Reader XI 11.0.10
Some Amazing Facts!
- Mr. Berners-Lee uploaded the first image to the internet. It is of a joke band of women from the nuclear research lab CERN.
- The world record for the fastest time to log into a Gmail account is 1.16 seconds.
- The world record for fastest texter is held by a Brazilian teenager.
- It took only 5 years for the internet to reach a market audience of 50 million users.