Click on the image for large preview.
A Brief Look :
Editors’ Review :
Adobe Photoshop CC is the latest version of one of the oldest photo-editing programs still available on the market today. It was originally developed in the late 1980’s when it was purchased by Adobe and finally released to the public in 1990. Since then it has been through an impressive number of releases, finally reaching this latest ‘CC’ version. CC stands for ‘Creative Cloud’. Adobe Photoshop CC isn’t free to use. There is a pro version of this application for $49.99 per month. Adobe PhotoShop has many pros in it. Adobe Photoshop provides with extremely Powerful Editing Options and excellent file support of all the formats. Adobe Photoshop’s interface is fully customizable with better tools arranged systematically to help users to do their editing fast. Many online tutorials and dedicated help service are provided to the user to explore the application deeply. Adobe Photoshop has Creative Cloud Integration and with GPU acceleration. Rather than the pros, some cons are noticeable. It is difficult for a novice user to learn it and explore its depth features. Overall, a legend photo editing application to take your photo editing from A to B.
Technical Specification :
- Software Setup Name – Adobe Photoshop CC
- Software Setup Size – 1.56 GB
- Software Setup Type – Standalone Installer
- Software Version – 2015
- Compatibility – 32 bit (x86)/64 bit (x64)
- Developer/Author – Adobe
- Developer Homepage – click here
System Requirements :
- Operating Systems – Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10
- RAM (Memory) – 1 GB of RAM Required
- Hard Drive Space – 2 GB of Free space Required
- Processor – Intel Pentium 3 or Later
How To Install Adobe Photoshop CC 2015 on your PC?
- Load Adobe Photoshop CC program from your disks.
- Run as administrator.
- Select the installation options & follow the instructions.
- After it being installed click on finish.
- Launch the application and run it.
Some Amazing Facts!
- The Amazon logo is indicating you can get everything from A to Z.
- YouTube has over a billion users, almost one-third of all people on the Internet.
- YouTube was founded by 3 former employees of PayPal.
- Google bought YouTube for US$1.65 billion in stocks just 18 months after YouTube’s creation.