Click on the image for large preview.
A Brief Look :
Adobe Audition is incredibly powerful. Not only does it have all of the functionality of an audio editing program, but it also has the multitrack recording and editing capabilities that are associated with digital audio workstations (DAWs). The layout of the software is intuitive, clean and customizable, and the software provides an impressive toolset to handle any type of audio editing job. It includes the latest features which make the content simple and powerful. It uses less CPU Power so your work will be done in no time. It also increases the productivity rate of users with the help of this application. If you are new to Adobe Audition and want video tutorials to guide you through some of the tools and processes within Audition, the company’s website includes video tutorials in the help section. You can also visit the user forums for more information about the software. Email support is not offered for Adobe Audition. Adobe Audition has many great features that would make purchasing a subscription worthwhile. The software has multi-track recording capabilities, great audio restoration tools that produce satisfactory results, and great file compatibility and conversion capabilities. This is one of the best audio editing programs available.
Editors’ Review :
Adobe Audition is a well-thought-out piece of audio editing software that is included in your Creative Cloud subscription. With all the DAW choices out there such as Logic, Pro Tools, Ableton Live, and the like, it can often be overlooked as a viable choice for working with audio. Adobe Audition isn’t free to use but there is a trial version available for it and once this trial version expires, Audition encourages you to buy the paid version of it for $20.88. Audition has many pros in it. It’s a Great music editor with everything that you will need and even more! It has the multitrack recording functionality, the excellent audio restoration feature. The GUI of the software is intuitive, clean and customizable, and the software provides a huge toolset to handle any type of audio. Adobe Audition offers you a lot of tools that you can use to edit and create your music. All the platform is ready to go platform, with a complete interface and all the things your needs. Also really powerful are the automatic mixing track (that you can use to change the length of a song) and the noise removal function. Many tutorials and properly dedicated help manuals are given to the user to explore the application deeply. Rather than the pros, some cons are noticeable. Adobe Audition is a part of the Adobe Creative Cloud, so you will pay for the service on a subscription basis. The price is expensive for the entire suite (but it is worth every penny that has been spent) and the toolbar of the software is not customizable. Overall, Adobe Audition creates a value for the users to create and edit audios in a rapid speed.
Technical Specification :
- Software Setup Name – Adobe Audition
- Software Setup Size – 353 MB
- Software Setup Type – Standalone Installer
- Software Version – 3.0
- Compatibility – 32 bit (x86)/64 bit (x64)
- Developer/Author – Adobe
- Developer Homepage – click here
System Requirements :
- Operating Systems – Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10
- RAM (Memory) – 1 GB of RAM Required
- Hard Drive Space – 512 MB of Free space Required
- Processor – Intel Pentium 3 or Later
How To Install Adobe Audition 3.0 on your PC?
- Load Adobe Audition program from your disks.
- Run as administrator.
- Select the installation options & follow the instructions.
- After it being installed click on finish.
- Launch the application and run it.
Some Amazing Facts!
- The oldest video of cats on YouTube dates from 1894.
- YouTube star Grumpy Cat earned more money than Oscar-Winning Actress Gwyneth Paltrow in 2014.
- YouTube is the second largest search engine, right after Google. It’s bigger than Bing, Yahoo!, and Ask combined.
- If you search for “Do the Harlem shake” on YouTube, the page itself will do the harlem shake for you.