- Sharing documents and symbols in CC Libraries
- Creating vector brushes
- Adjusting brush pressure, tilt, and size
- Using interactive HTML5 components
Click on the image for large preview.
A Brief Look :
Editors’ Review :
Adobe Animate is a program from Adobe’s Creative Cloud Suite. It offers the ability to make many varieties of animated features, games, or other Flash multimedia. The program was called Adobe Flash Professional for more than ten years; that name was retired in 2015. Adobe Animate isn’t free to use but there is a 14-days trial period and once this trial version expires, Animate CC encourage you to buy the paid version of it $49.99 (per month). Animate CC has many pros in it. The Clean interface matches other Adobe tools. Many online tutorials and dedicate help manuals are provided to help the user to explore the application. Animate CC has many different canvas types and Every export option imaginable. Animate CC supports vector and bitmap images of all types. Rather than the pros, some cons are noticeable. Animate CC is an Extremely steep learning curve for new users. Overall, Adobe Animate offers a variety of tools which will take you from A to B.
Technical Specification :
- Software Setup Name – Adobe Animate CC
- Software Setup Size – 1.53 GB
- Software Setup Type – Free Trial
- Software Version – 2017.5
- Compatibility – 32 bit (x86)/64 bit (x64)
- Developer/Author – Adobe
- Developer Homepage – click here
System Requirements :
- Operating Systems – Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10
- RAM (Memory) – 1 GB of RAM Required
- Hard Drive Space – 2 GB of Free space Required
- Processor – Intel Core 2 Duo or Later
How To Install Adobe Animate CC 2017.5 on your PC?
- Load Adobe animate CC Program from your disks.
- Extract the Program.
- Run as administrator.
- Select the installation options & follow the instructions.
- After it being installed click on finish.
- Launch the application and run it.
Some Amazing Facts!
- YouTube was founded by 3 former employees of PayPal.
- Google bought YouTube for US$1.65 billion in stocks just 18 months after YouTube’s creation.
- YouTube has a production space in Los Angeles that is free to use if you have 10,000 subscribers.
- The woman who rented her garage to Larry Page and Sergey Brin in 1998 when they were creating Google later became the CEO of YouTube.